Virtual communities

What is your favorite virtual community or game

1 Like

Lovehoney forum :lovehoney_heart_2:

7 Likes

@Dirty-Wife there is no other is there ? :hugs: :innocent: :hugs:

2 Likes

I must say from a supportive, informative and friendly point of view it has to be Love Honey Forum

2 Likes

Its this forum for me too. It is refreshing that no one wants anything from me, and despite the anonymity everyone is supportive and friendly.

2 Likes

Tumblr is crazy and fun (even the people in charge of Tumblr are crazy). Negative points: there are a lot of mean people like terfs, pro forced birthers, people who will shove their religion at your throat like you have to repent for sins you don’t even believe in, and confused people like the teenagers I was talking about in the “How have things changed - Feedback needed!” topic and who will call you out on dumb things.

This is the only forum i visit, have been on other forums on totally different subjects (Music etc) and found them to have a lot of pedantic, mean, rude and downright unpleasant people, so i didn’t hang around. Much prefer here, as it’s friendly, helpful and non-judgemental and any trolls are soon dealt with.

3 Likes

This forum has to be one of my favourites as feels real rather than all the polished perfections you get on various other platforms.

1 Like

I’m Right with @Dirty-Wife on this one.
We dont participate in any others :+1:

1 Like

I am in it ! It’s gotta be love honey

1 Like

This forum … it’s the only one that I use and I love it .

2 Likes

I am the same as @FortySomethingWife . I check it every morning and throughout the day. Not everything applies to me nor am I interested in, but there is always something good to consider thanks to you all. Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Since finding out LH had a forum I would say this there is no worries here there is always a shoulder to cry on, a person to offer advice, someone to listen and people to talk to and share experiences about all different types of things, this community has everything to offer most of the topics aren’t as sexual related as you would initially think we can describe how welcoming LH forum is. It’s so easy to make friends I could simply list right now just a handful of people who we’ve discussed things and got help from right now @JoCat @WillC @Gazza_64 @Ian_Chimp @FortySomethingWife @Cuberdon @FunSam92 we’ve not been here long but just this small handful of people have been so helpful in different ways, on top of that we would like to thank everyone else that we couldn’t think of off the top of our heads but your all amazing!

3 Likes

Very true! I love this forum. It’s the only place where I can be myself, and feel happy to express myself, whether it be sexual related or just general life.
And since finding LH and the forum, it’s changed our sex life so much, and giving me the confidence to try out my kinks and fantasies.

5 Likes

Awww and we love chatting and discussing things too.

2 Likes

I think because of the anonymity I can be myself and that’s rather freeing …

3 Likes