Waiting for the postman...

Bit the bullet last night and ordered the Mia Isabella Transsexual Realistic Mega Masturbator .
All I can think of is what we will be doing when Mia arrives....... let's hope the next 24hrs goes fast

Lovehoney delivery days are always the most exciting, I hope you enjoy that purchase as we were looking at it before. My partner is fond of females but couldn’t really get her head around realistic vaginas so a toy with boobs and a dildo is perfect! Make sure you let us know if it’s worth the price tag!

Thank you, yes the price is very eye watering but I got 30% off as a birthday treat so couldn't stop myself.
I hoping this will give us a threesome experience with out the emotions a real threesomes would . Fingers crossed with definitely be writing a review after we have finished playing x

DrippingWife wrote:

Thank you, yes the price is very eye watering but I got 30% off as a birthday treat so couldn't stop myself.
I hoping this will give us a threesome experience with out the emotions a real threesomes would . Fingers crossed with definitely be writing a review after we have finished playing x

This sounds great as a fantasy threesome. Please let us know who it works out. 😀

Drippingwife I was almost tempted with a few of the discount offers we’ve had recently so we have started putting more into our online bank sex toy fund which is filling up nicely for certain Big toys like this. The threesome is exactly what we wanted to try as my partner has fooled around with her girl friends but isn’t interested in another man being physically in the bedroom, so using a toy like this will help detach the emotional and physical side of things and allow us to have a FMM threesome or FMT threesome to be more precise 🙈