Wand Essentials Attachments

Does anyone know if these attachments work with any other wands, such as the Tracey Cox wand? Or if any of the other attachments work with the Tracey Cox one?

I know the Tracey Cox one is slightly smaller but wondered if these would still fit.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22683

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22684

Sorry, posted in the wrong section. I'm having one of those days!

Should fit as both the attachment and the TC wand are standard wand sizes - but you've given us a great idea.

The content team will get all the heads out and all the wands out and we'll see what fits what and draw up a chart and bung it in a buyer's guide. We'll get cracking on it next week.

Great idea Alice, I am sure it will be very helpful.

Well done sharry for creating such an idea! :)

Double post

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Should fit as both the attachment and the TC wand are standard wand sizes - but you've given us a great idea.

The content team will get all the heads out and all the wands out and we'll see what fits what and draw up a chart and bung it in a buyer's guide. We'll get cracking on it next week.

When they're up to their knees in wand attachments tell them not to blame me.

Look forward to reading it, thanks.

sharry wrote:

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

When they're up to their knees in wand attachments tell them not to blame me.

Look forward to reading it, thanks.

Until recently we didn't even have a 'Magic Wand Vibrator' category and only a few wands scattered around the shop. Definitely makes sense to have a grid-style guide, otherwise customer care will be back and forth measuring all day long!

yup - i think i mentioned issues with attachments on my review for my attachment that i bought last week.

Additionally - there were some instructional "issues"