Wand meets Willy wow!!!!!

I bought my Wife a LH Deluxe Wand for her birthday it turned out be one of her best presents ever she loves it.

Well its our anniversary and we getting a few days away in a Wonderful hotel in Beautiful Bude.

She decided to use her wand on me Wow. She just held it against my frunulum or front tip of the head of my penis. It gave me a very different and wonderful orgasm . Thanks LH.

Happy you both like it GG :)

AMazing isnt it!

Done it with bullet vibes and now the new wand and it brings me to orgasm with that alone - and pretty damn strong ones too

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Happy you both like it GG :)

Hi LP , how are you I never got to thank you for reassuring me she would like the wand . Thank you and hugs![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Just Jenson wrote:

AMazing isnt it!

Done it with bullet vibes and now the new wand and it brings me to orgasm with that alone - and pretty damn strong ones too

Totally agree think I could get very addicted ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I'm alright thank you GG babes getting there slowly but surely.

Aww your very welcome =) *hugs*
amazing ain't they? I love my wand nothing can beat it! x

Hi GG Have you tried with it at the base of your shaft and pubic bone, Alternate pressure shaft, bone, shaft, bone. You get the idea.

It's the only vibe that can get me off.

Enjoy. x

I like the wand between my balls and asshole, that's pure bliss

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I'm alright thank you GG babes getting there slowly but surely.

Aww your very welcome =) *hugs*
amazing ain't they? I love my wand nothing can beat it! x

Well maybe your OH on the other end of it.

I've also had the pleasure of a wand orgasm, I agree it is different, if your lying down you find yourself getting ready to put your hands infront of your face to save getting a cum facial,you tend to ejaculate with a lot more force, you get too used to ejaculating with the intensity of one of Mary berry's piping bags lol

I would thoroughly recommend getting the Hummer male attachment for the Wand - it's a fantastic accessory for guys

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28560