Wanking

As the title says it's about wanking.Men obviously masturbate and call it wanking.

Do any of you women masturbate and call it wanking?

I honestly can't remember hearing a woman say she was having or had a great wank.

Maybe it's just a male thing ...men are wankers women are not ?! Unless you know differently?

I think women have "Me time" 😉

This post is no longer available.

Perhaps it is me, but I have a wank, or have a play, or various other names.

My idea of me time is a bar of Toblerone!

Kinky Mira, is that cos it's ridged? 😉

For me, mainly I have a wank or a 'rub'. If I'm telling my boyfriend what I may have been doing it's usually 'I had a wank earlier'.

WillC wrote:

I like your style.

I was thinking eat it, but it would be useful for that too. The ridges would be good, provided the point is lined up with your clit.

*puts Toblerone on the shopping list*

Have heard the term "Jilling off"

I definitely have a wank

KinkyMira wrote:

WillC wrote:

I like your style.

I was thinking eat it, but it would be useful for that too. The ridges would be good, provided the point is lined up with your clit.

*puts Toblerone on the shopping list*

Are we talking those giant Toblerone?

Back to the subject ....I mostly call it a 'play' or some 'alone time'

I use a few things. "Me time" or "Alone time" are pretty common. I use "Wank", too but not often. My personal favourites are "Smash/Smashing" and "Session/Sess".

Regarding Toblerones...should we be in the 70`s sweet topic? ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

wildflower wrote:

Are we talking those giant Toblerone?

Oi! I know it's well used, but it isn't that loose! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Sorry KinkyMira, no offence intended 😀 Got carried way with the thought of chocolate..... mainly eating it!

wildflower wrote:

Sorry KinkyMira, no offence intended 😀 Got carried way with the thought of chocolate..... mainly eating it!

I know hun. None taken.

I'm definitely 'having a wank' kinda girl!

ChloJakes wrote:

Good answer and to the point.

Think that has answered my question!

I'm a wanker ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

VR wrote:

I'm a wanker

Do you masturbate as well? Ha ha sorry ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

ChloJakes wrote:

Good answer, straight to the point 😂