Wanted to spread the love.

Last night me and the OH cuddled up n bed and watched tv, like we do everynight. He fell asleep but i couldnt sleep and i ended up just watching him and i felt like id fallen in love with him all over again. I thought about what wed gone through to be together and that was one of the happiest points in my life.

Its been 6 years since we 1st met and i love him just as much as i did the 1st time i saw him. He is still just as gorgeous and sexy. everything ive ever wanted

:-D

spread some love people

Thats nice to hear.......I have moments like that, its the sound of her breathing that does it for me.

thought your post was beautiful :))))

My wife records me snoring and I get sent it as a message the next day, im sure she loves me though :):S

That's lovely.

One of my best ex's is over the moon with being a dad and madly in love with his wife. Of all the things in my life that haven't worked out, this one was definitely for the best.

double post

Aww thats lovely x

Awwwe, thats so sweet!

What a beautiful post!

Thats a really sweet post.. I wonder if my wife does the same with me

I dont think so

That is such a beautiful post!
I have the same feelings when I'm lying in bed a night thinking about my OH. He has been my best friend since school, and have been together for 2 years. He knows me better than anyone (probably even better than I know myself) and I love him even more every day, even though we are in a LDR xx

THat is fab to read...

I am the same with my OH....long may it continue x