Wanting a bigger toy

Morning folks.
First time posting here.
I’ve looked for information online but get no real answers so hope someone with experience can help me.

We’ve recently discovered the joys of anal play and stretching and I tend to play solo but my wife and I do enjoy a pegging session. My question is this.
How to I progress to something larger. I currently have a toy that has a diameter of 2.1 inches which, after much warming up, I can take easily. The thing that is stopping me go bigger, Is my pelic bones. I do have a bigger beaded toy but can’t get past the 3rd notch as my pelvis won’t spread enough no matter what position I’m in.

Hope I can get an answer to allow me to progress

4 Likes

Yep thats a male thing, females can take much larger toys as their pelvis is designed for babies.

I know what you mean i cant get say a standard wine bottle base in, however i have a Huge butt plug thats roughly 4" dia(about 14"circ) that i regularly use as its a squishy type(it feels really quite firm but has give) thats the way forward
Honestly buy this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/large-butt-plugs/p/doc-johnson-titanmen-intimidator-anal-plug-10-inch/a17540g21470.html
Its a great progression toy and will fit no wasting money on slightly larger toys, you may find the length a bit of a challenge just alter the angle of entry.
Ideally we need a oval shaped toy say 2 1/2" x 4 1/2" you cant change your pelvis so its the type of toy you need to alter?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum dude - maybe consider an inflatable buttplug as then you can train yourself to take bigger sizes at a steady comfort :nerd_face:

I didn’t know this was a thing!

Hello, I’m sure loads of people will love to help

Sorry for length, I need to start writing to the forum on my IPad instead of IPhone so I am aware of how long my posts are. (Edited for this paragraph). :unamused:

@Liqidluv

Are you sure it’s your pelvic bones and not your second sphincter? If you’re taking 2.1 inches wide and stopping around 9 inches in (variable by anatomy of course), it may be your second sphincter that’s stopping you.

If you feel like you have hit a wall with a deep ache. It’s because you have. It’s the second sphincter that blocks direct access to your intestines.

I have a 15 inch by 2 and 5/8 inch wide (not circumference) that I couldn’t get in for ages until I researched this issue and asked a lot of my gay friends for advice.

Arguably it could be your pelvic bones if you’re really petite framed, which I’ve never heard of being an actual cause , but it’s possible I guess.

I know men who take 20+ inch Bad Dragons (which are I assure you, are huge both in length and width), with ease. They all had to pass this “hurdle,” and it’s always related to “popping the second sphincter.”

Think of it this second sphincter, like a woman’s cervix. You have to breach it with something narrow then work the opening wider over time. Otherwise, you’ll most often put the woman in intense pain.

If you’ve ever busted a woman’s cervix you’ll know what I’m talking about. It’s that stretchy resistance that feels good for the man, especially when the man breaches it because it’s literally a second “ring” of resistance you can feel yourself thrusting in and out of.

This sometimes does and sometimes doesn’t feel good for the woman though. It all varies by person and anatomy.

I’ve had more than one woman who loved it.
More than one who threw up from the pain even though I warned them and went really slow.
And some that immediately said stop and almost threw up.

(And unfortunately, I’ve had to take a few women to the ER who thought they were enjoying it in the moment, until the cramping started afterwards and they thought they couldn’t walk or stand up.)

If I were you, I would look into more “skinny angle tipped ‘flexible/soft’ length toys,” to break this barrier if you determine it’s the case.

A big “firm/hard” dildo won’t pop through it, I can almost assure you. Unless you just brute force it which I’m relatively sure you won’t enjoy and pretty positive you won’t be able to tolerate doing that by yourself.

@JoCat
Me neither. Many of my gay friends or TS (please don’t blast me on the terminology, this is their chosen term of reference and it does vary from person to person), friends with huge penises, have flat out told me they ended up going the route they went because no woman would have sex with them due to their size.

But men would. And have longer torsos (typically speaking, not always), which makes the depth of the inner sphincter much deeper when a 6’+ man’s torso versus a 5’ woman’s torso length.

However. That being said both men and women possess this same second sphincter. There are some amazing anal size enthusiasts as women who are out there and I’ve asked them and they have experienced the same thing with the second sphincter.

I’m not arguing that what others have said about the pelvis in men and women isn’t potentially true, and from an anatomical perspective women’s hips are wider, much wider in some cases (especially after child birth).

But I’ve never heard of this being the reason, but DO know from personal experience that my issue was the second sphincter, and only found this out by talking to a lot of my friends who flat told me what the issue was the second I asked and also advised me how to “get through it.”

I will state from experience though, that if this is determined to be the case. Take the slow route with patience, and don’t try to rush it like I did or you will find yourself out of commission for a while. :pleading_face: