What are water sports??

Weeing on/at/in etc , someone

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

LR2017 wrote:

What are water sports??

Weeing on/at/in etc , someone

thanks!!

It can be lots of fun but it's an acquired taste 😉

I've never tried it. I'm quite open minded but I'd want me or them to have drank a lot of water so it didn't smell too strong!

I'd like to try it, but many people will find that their partner's response to the suggestion is 'EWWW'.

I'm very put off by the idea of dark, strong pee. It would need to be practially Evian. ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

My wife and her friends use me, their sub, for watersports fun. We use a little paddling pool which we keep either in our shower room or out in one of our farm outbuildings. I'm either tied up laying down or trussed up on my knees while they let loose with the pee, over me or forcibly in my mouth. I don't mind where it's part of my humilation and I love it including the taste

I agree with sexybabe I would try it if the pee was clear and in the shower/paddling pool

If you want a clearer pee drink plenty of water and stay away from the alcohol and asparagus. And don't forget pee is quite sterile.....if you try it Enjoy.

Tried it,loved it,i was surprised my wife suggested it but i wasn`t going to refuse! As previously said,drink plenty of water to dilute it and bear in mind it`s sterile from the source!

It was a fantasy of mine when i was growing up. Mentioned it to my wife and she was game. We dont do it that often, but when the moood takes, we let loose and soak each other.

Matress protector is an absolute must though.

Some random guy wrote:

It can be lots of fun but it's an acquired taste 😉

Definitely an acquired taste which I don't like...once was enough!