We need help

Hello everyone. We need help in the orgasm area!!! We need something we can use when we are making love face to face that fits between us for clitoral stimulation without being bulky and uncomfortable.All suggestions gratefully received.

A cock ring vibrator is what you need. I have a white plastic one that clips around the base of your penis and turns it into a big vibrator. Turn it around so the motor is on top for her to get clit stimulation. It has a remote control on a lead. Sometimes they are sold as a double, attached to a porator which can be fun!

Thank-you so much for that advice. I can't stop to chat off to Love Honey for a spot of shopping.