✍ We need your help with a survey!

Hey All!

We’ve created a survey and would be thrilled if you’d take some time to fill it out. It takes around 5 minutes!

The questions relate to C-Shape vibrators, and we are looking for responses from people who currently engage in PIV sex.

Please don’t feel like you have to fill it out, but we would be super thankful if you did :smiley:

:purple_heart:

32 Likes

Completed :smiley:

1 Like

Waterproof is a must.

5 Likes

Done!

1 Like

Done :grin:

2 Likes

Done !

1 Like

Done!!!

1 Like

Done :blush: however it took me longer then 5 minutes :joy: I got far to involved in each option and weighing up all the options taking in consideration the price lol

1 Like

All done :ballot_box: :sunglasses::star_struck:

1 Like

Done!

1 Like

Completed @Lovehoney_Brenna

1 Like

Done. Pricing matrix study :wink:

1 Like

Only one of them I went “How much?” on :rofl:

1 Like

A squeeze remote sold me :raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

Happy to help

1 Like

Completed. But was expecting more of a analysis of your view on them rather than just do you know what they are and then which would be the best option for you, as we have one and didn’t get on with it for a few reasons. I like the idea of surveys as they’re really useful tools, but it might be worth giving more info up front as I was restricted to just selecting ‘none of them’ when asked most of the questions. Asking what features you like or would appeal to you is good but it would also be worth asking what features you don’t like too. Otherwise the results are skewed.

1 Like

Done :blush:

Done :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Done

1 Like