We-Vibe 3... worth it or not???

Is it comfortable to use during intercourse? It is powerful? Does it actually do what it's supposed to - simultaneous G-spot and clitoral stimulation?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22834

Yes and no. It is more powerful than the We-vibe 2 but some still complain it's lacking power, but I feel too much power would be bad as it would encourage premature ejactulation.

It does stay on my G-spot and clit at the same time when in missionary, but some positions it can mover about - it's also partly to do with your nature contour.

I just got the We Vibe Tango, any idea how the vibrations fare in comparison to that?

AliMc wrote:

I just got the We Vibe Tango, any idea how the vibrations fare in comparison to that?

I'll know later today/ tomorrow if that helps =) Mine hasn't arrived yet.

The we-vibe 3 max setting is between the 2 and 3 rd vibration strength of the tango.

I'd be interested to try the we-vibe 3. We have a we-vibe 2 but I don't find the vibrations to be strong enough for me, and I struggle to keep it in the correct location.

Lucy.

I'd love to find out about the we-vibe 3. I have a picobong duo vib and many people have said they prefer the we-vibe 3 to that