We-Vibe

What are the pros and cons of their products? We are thinking of getting the sync.

1 Like

As vibes that are wearable during PiV sex go, the We Vibe ones are the better ones on the market, in my opinion. They won’t fit every anatomy but the Sync and Chorus models have the clip arm feature which is helps get the right fit for many people. Not everyone finds they can keep them in place though and not everyone enjoys rubbing against the vibrator.

However, they are pretty quiet and the motors are rumbly. The Sync and Chorus have 2 motors so are actually reasonably strong. I have the Chorus and it’s not something I would reach for solo generally (and certainly not for a quick orgasm) but then I do like a lot of power.

The app is ok. It can sometimes have issues with the partnered connection and if long distance is really the draw for you then the Lovense range is the better bet (although they don’t do a comparable model). The We Vibe has both the app and remote control options which I like as having your phone out in the bedroom (and elsewhere) isn’t always practical.

As a brand generally, We Vibe are pretty decent and make good toys. I’ve owned quite a few over the years and never really had any issues with them.

1 Like

We find the We Vibe good for solo use. It fits my wife perfectly and works well as a manually operated hands-free vibrator.

She finds it uncomfortable if I try to get inside her while she is wearing it so that aspect doesn’t work for us.

The wireless function is unreliable at best. The pairing process is clunky and the range is limited to a couple of feet in direct line of sight.

We have found these same problems with the wireless function on 2 or 3 We Vibe products

I love the We-vibe Melt and Nova 2 but hate my chorus, not enough power for me.

We’ve not used a couples vibe but I do use the Touch (I only have the old version) between us with the tip on my clit and the pebble body against my pubic bone. It does a fantastic job for us both as my partner feels the vibes through me despite it being held externally.

Being flat and silicone makes it easy to keep in place.

1 Like