Web cam

I really fancy the idea of web camming with other couples...my OH as a fab figure and is really sexy...i find the whole idea a big turn on....but i know my OH is body conscious....how do i pursauade her into maybe trying it together....?????

If she doesn't want to do it, don't force her to!

i wouldnt force her...i,m just not sure how to broach the subject

I wouldn't necessarily "persuade" her. Best thing is to bring it up out of the bedroom, maybe after a glass or 2 of wine. If she says no respect her decision and keep it as a fantasy. Good luck.

thanks rosy...sounds good advice

I think the best way of knowing if she may be up for something like this, is if she is an exhibitionist or not. So I'd make that my first question and last if she said no lol

I personally wouldn't ask after wine. Alcohol can give people more confidence and she may end up agreeing to something she isn't actually comfortable with

NatandTom wrote:

I personally wouldn't ask after wine. Alcohol can give people more confidence and she may end up agreeing to something she isn't actually comfortable with

I agree with this, it may give a false answer and it may one that is of regret. 

Have you spoken about filiming yourselfs for your eyes only? This may give you an idea of her comfort levels. The discussion can lead on from this. Camming is a big big step and if she really isn't comforatbale taking that step then you need to respect that. 

IFyou decide to cam, being recognised is something to keep in mind. I used to cam and sometimes I get the comment.. I know you from some where... Now I don't regret anything, but a little bit of me has a small panic. I don't know why as I have done nothing wrong, I guess it is just part of human nature.

I hope you do decide to really talk this out and in a good state of mind. 

Discuss it with her in a fully grown up way when you are both sober. It MUST be her decision. Abide by her decision whichever way it goes.

You already mention OH is body conscious so discussing this is an absolute MUST - and I agree, an alcohol free discussion would be best. And please do ensure it is a two way discussion, not an attempt at persuading her.

Good luck xxx

I have always wanted to bring up this subject with my OH as something to do together but wasnt sure on how to address it and start the discussion - i love the idea of watching other couples together but not sure what she would think

I agree with the others, it's important that you don't pressure her to say yes. It should be entierly her desicion. The idea seems pretty hot though and I would love to something similar with my OH, but I could never get over the fact that someone could recognize us so I don't think it would ever happen :)

I have always wanted to do this too, However OH is not keen on broadcasting anything, so we made some videos of just us. A happy compromise.

Thanks for all your replys...means a lot.

i have thought about the privacy issue and if we do decide to try it then we would probably not show faces.

But obviosly we both have to agree...we are away this weekend so i,m going to fetch the subject up...will keep you all informed

:-)

if you was going to do it what webcam based site would you use? because me and the OH is going to do this pretty soon! I dont know what sites to use?

Barney50 wrote:

Thanks for all your replys...means a lot.

i have thought about the privacy issue and if we do decide to try it then we would probably not show faces.

But obviosly we both have to agree...we are away this weekend so i,m going to fetch the subject up...will keep you all informed

:-)

Masquerade masks are the way to go!

thought about using fab swingers...maybe chat to other cpls and take it from there....probably use skype

i did think about masquerade masks...perfect

Barney50 wrote:

thought about using fab swingers...maybe chat to other cpls and take it from there....probably use skype

Just be careful with skype. Whenever I've used a cam site or something of that discription, I've always made sure it wasn't traceable with my email address, so would set up a completley seperate email address just for that site. Talk about paranoid haha

yea fab swingers is ok, if you get chatting to them and meet them on skype, i wouldnt advise there webcam chat thing though lol