Website Reviews missing? [Firefox Tracking]

Hey guys…

Having just finished my first tester review, I was a little disconcerted to find that I couldn’t access customer reviews when accessing the appropriate item on the website. Usually when hitting the “123 reviews” linky bit, it would sail you down to those reviews, but I get nothing, nor is there any joy when searching manually under the “Customer Reviews” section of the toy/s in question.

I was able, with a little trial-and-error with @Ian_Chimp 's awesome template (thankyou, my good ape!), to post the tester review in the My Reviews section, though that hardly counts to website customers who aren’t members of this forum. Am I missing something, or have customer reviews been suspended/discontinued?

I have tried searching for reviews on the UK and Australia sites, to no avail. Anyone…?

1 Like

I don’t see it on the US site yet. Did you submit your review on the site on the product page? Maybe it just hasn’t been approved yet by the people who review the reviews before they go live :thinking:

Good review though, I’m going to have my husband read it and see if he’d want to try something like that :slight_smile:

1 Like

When did you submit it? My reviews have taken anywhere between 1 hour to 6 days to post on the sight. I am also sure that because you were a tester LH will upload yours ASAP. I have to second what @PKH said earlier, solid work on your first tester review!!

1 Like

I posted it the “My Reviews” post of the “Sex Tips and Talk” category, failing being able to access, or even see, any of the customer reviews on the LH shopping sites mentioned (UK, AUS). It’s seriously weird because I’ve left reviews on the shopping sites before, but any and all customer reviews seem to have just disappeared for me. I may try changing browsers to see if it’s an issue with firefox, or whether they’ll pop up with edge (shouldn’t make a difference, but you never know).

EDIT: Seems it’s a firefox issue, as Edge will show customer reviews where firefox won’t. It must be a recent thing, so my apologies for the blind panic. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you go to the LH shopping site and go to the product page, if you scroll down to the customer reviews section, there should be a button that says “Be the first to write a review” (since there aren’t any reviews), and you can submit it there :slight_smile:

Yep all good, @PKH …! It seems when Firefox updated, it turned off website tracking, which in turn disabled the Customer Reviews. Reenabling that has restored that part of the website, in case anyone else has found a similar issue. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think its something to do with firefox settings that need to be altered in some way. The same happens to me and I have not got round to sorting it out. @Ian_Chimp will probably be able to tell you more.

2 Likes

All good @steve19, defo the firefox settings, website tracking needs to be enabled, is all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could you include a menu sequence to show others how to fix it?

1 Like

Sure thing, mate…!

From the settings menu on your firefox (the cog-looking thing next to your bookmark icon):

*Click on Privacy & Security (4 down on the left, just below Search);
*Click on Custom, then uncheck “Tracking content” on Trackers and Scripts to block (image supplied)

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/images-to-share-in-topics/259586/218

That should allow reviews to be seen and added on LH sites at least. It will have to refresh the page ofc but that should be all there is to it. Crisis averted…! :slight_smile:

1 Like