Weekend away - what is better?

Well, we have a wedding to go to mid September and OH has decided we should go without kids. There will be no othee kids there so they'd get really bored.
Anyway, it actually means it will be our first overnighter away in a hotel since before they were born 😲
My question is this: I'd like to give OH a treat in the shape of some sexy lingerie (maybe even crotchless worn to the wedding? and letting him know and he cant do anything about it til later) and some toys for us. I was thinking of a remote control clit vibe or egg and slipping him the controls when we leave church and go to the reception as a start Do ypu have any other suggestions of fun, discreet toys to get?
I know OH dreams of us doing anal play leading up to anal sex but i always bottle it. We got the starter butt plug in a bundle and it scared the bejesus out of me. Isnt there anything smaller?
Should I even let him choose or is it better just to say nothing beforehand and just surprise him?
Any ideas welcome

I would say do the surprise with maybe a bit of hint/tease at some point (and heck-yes to your underwear choice!). Guys are easy to please ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Surprise him... We did the same and I took lots of different toys but forgot my lingerie... Wasn't pleased but hey we still had an amazing overnight stay 😀 I think maybe run his hand over your leg to reveal some stocking/suspenders and further if you feel comfortable doing so around others 😜 I know my hubby loves this x

We have the FSOG remote egg, was quite expensive but got it with a discount at some point, is farily quiet, certainly unlikely to be hard at a reception and provides good discrete remote fun.

I hear you with the butt plug thing, my OH was very anti-anal anything, but now she asks for her various toys and even tells me what she wants in and when. If you are against it, no issue, you shouldn't be "talked into" trying something you aren't comfortable with. It may be worthwhile taking some "you time", a glass or 2 of wine, a nice bath and just ease yourself into it, being in control the whole time.

We started with just some rubbing / stimulating the outside of her bum with lube during PIV or oral, this got her used to the feeling of something being there. Once she was comfortable and associated the feelings with pleasure (given the attention to the front), moving on to anal toys / penetration isn't such a big leap.

It may or may not be possible at the reception, but showing him or simply telling him what you have back there is likely to be a massive turn on.

As for the hotel at night, it depends where your boundaries are. It can be simple, a scarf or tie as a blindfold, or used as a restraint, a feather or similar for sensory play. The tease of a love egg and butt plug, where the OH can look but not touch, again, massive turn on.

A whole night in a hotel without kids, sounds blissful

Have fun

I agree with Senator; the FSOG egg with remote is fabulous. Excellent way to surprise him.

Another vote for the FSOG egg. Our how about one of the we-vibe ditto and let your partner control it with the phone app.
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38188

I know what you mean about butt plugs being big! I felt exactly the same way with the beginners anal kit.

There are smaller toys out there if you would like to start smaller though. I got this one as my second plug and its really small, easy to insert and made from silicone. I don't use it much anymore as now its too small for me but it was a good introduction:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16479

I have also got some beads that are really really tiny, which you also might like to try:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33556

Both toys are silicone which I think is the best material for anal beginners because its soft and non porous and can be fully sterelised between uses.

I agree with others about the FSOG love egg suggestion. Hope you have a great night away!

We have the FSOG love egg that is a great choice to take. Stockings and suspenders is a must definitely keep teasing him with little flashes. A secret stash of toys for when your back in your hotel room.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33556 this was the product that enabled me to start enjoying anal and I'd recommend it to anybody wanting to start their anal journey.

Call me a prude but personally I would use toys at the reception. There's plenty more ways to give him an idea he is getting some later. Whisper in his ear what you're wearing underneath your clothes, a gentle rub down his thigh, you get the picture. Enjoy your night.

But make sure you don't hand any controls over for the Egg until after the church cermony.

At reception you should be OK provided he doesnt mess with the controls if your in a conversation with friends otherwise they could start asking questions about your facial expressions! . The noise shouln't be a problem at the reception. You really need to be careful with these in public places. If in doubt ( alcohol influence etc) keep hold of the controls until later when you are in the hotel room.

There are other sexy things you can do like removing your knickers ( if your skirt/dress is long enough) in the ladies and stuffing them in his jacket pocket( make sure they are unstiched! ) as a reminder of whats coming later. Playing footsie under the table if the table has cloth overrhangs etc.

Thanks for the advice. I think the no toys and giving ideas of what's to come is more subtle definitely with very little risk of things going wrong.

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33556 this was the product that enabled me to start enjoying anal and I'd recommend it to anybody wanting to start their anal journey.

Call me a prude but personally I would use toys at the reception. There's plenty more ways to give him an idea he is getting some later. Whisper in his ear what you're wearing underneath your clothes, a gentle rub down his thigh, you get the picture. Enjoy your night.

mysteron wrote:

But make sure you don't hand any controls over for the Egg until after the church cermony.

At reception you should be OK provided he doesnt mess with the controls if your in a conversation with friends otherwise they could start asking questions about your facial expressions! . The noise shouln't be a problem at the reception. You really need to be careful with these in public places. If in doubt ( alcohol influence etc) keep hold of the controls until later when you are in the hotel room.

There are other sexy things you can do like removing your knickers ( if your skirt/dress is long enough) in the ladies and stuffing them in his jacket pocket( make sure they are unstiched! ) as a reminder of whats coming later. Playing footsie under the table if the table has cloth overrhangs etc.

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately i have a face that can be read like a book so am beginning to think remote controlled vibrating things perhaps not best option 😊 especially as the wine will be flowing. Definitely like the suggestion of stockings and suspenders. Also like the pocket suggestion (note to self to check his pockets are unstitched)

OP's recent update: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1622982-blew-it/#p1622982

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

OP's recent update: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1622982-blew-it/#p1622982

Sorry about that Leanne

Being married myself, personally myself and I hope most men would agree , sexy lingerie crotchless is a big turn on and is a big yes, when it comes to the toys well I'll leave that to the experts as I'm only new to all this games but so far all is good. Enjoy your weekend away....