Weirdest request?

What's the weirdest request that someone has asked you to do during sex, did you do it and did you like it?

Not during sex but once got asked by a bf if he could suck my toes as he found it a turn on, the answer was most certainly no and ew!

My long distance ex once asked me would i have sex with him on my sofa, with my sister in the room a few feet away playing on her ps3. Needless to say the answer was a resounding no and it changed the way i thought/felt about him, that, combined with his refusal to accept anal sex was a no and a threat twice in one week to force me while he had me tied up, as well as finding out a few years before we met he had refused to take no as an answer from a girl about giving him oral, ended the relationship as i just couldn't trust him and was frightened of being sexually abused/raped by him.

One of my ex,s asked if he could have sex with me while I was asleep.. I found this extremely weird and said no if course.. We broke up shortly after as I just found him strange

one of my ex's wanted me to pee on her while sitting in the bed. I didn't find that an exciting experience and refused. She got pissed off and we soon after broke up.

Weirdest for me during sex that I can think of right now isn't really that weird, but being asked to lick someone's face, and also spitting in their mouth. I did it and was fine with it. Definitely prefer the licking to the spitting though. Don't enjoy much to do with spit, but was happy to do it because it turned them on.

Been asked to do quite a few weird things when I used to do webcamming. A lot of people wanted me to pretend that I was younger than I was, which I expressly wasn't allowed to do, but would have been ok with. I know there's a lot of taboo about age play stuff in some circles, but I quite like it.

Probably the oddest was someone who wanted me to watch him put a stiletto shoe heel up their penis, while laughing at and humiliating them. I refused, partly because I'm a total sub and just can't pull off being a Domme, but also really didn't want the chance of seeing someone seriously hurt themself :S

Only slightly odd cam request I've really enjoyed was being asked to lick my own feet while touching and spanking myself... I think my brain is just wired the wrong way because I love any sensations on my feet while doing anything sexual.

a foot wank. i gave it a go... it did not go well! im much better with my hands lol

Sooo many strange things.

I had to remove all my social media accounts. I would get several video messages a day with men and woman shouting my name and pleasuring themselves. Asking me to send them used sanitary items etc.
You name it, I've been asked

I'm quite worried as I don't find any of these weird lol. Am I normal?

Once had a guy ask me to have sex while his dog was with us on the bed - not sure if he wanted the dog just to watch or if he wanted it to join in ! Either way, a definite no 😕

In my sexless marriage i think any offer at the moment would be given some thought, lol.![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

My boyfriend has had a couple which probably don't seem weird to the people on here but I'm not comfortable with. One is to wake him up with sex/a blowjob and the other is to choke him during sex

I know about BDSM and all that but I briefly had a girlfriend who wanted me to hurt her while i shagged her, real punches and stuff. I could'nt do it and we did'nt last long after that which was ashame as she was gorgeous and a lot of fun to be with, otherwise.

Satan42 wrote:

Lol, I think they're all in the relatively normal weird strand, so depending on what other sites you frequent I can see how they wouldn't seem that weird, if that makes sense.

Have you yourself had or made any weird requests?

I've never had any weird requests personally. I don't think I've made any either, but have requested things all ready mentioned, so guess it's all about perspective x

I was asked a few years ago to have sex on a stairwell.....I literally ran away after saying no.

My boyfriend doesn't ask weird things but I know he found it very weird the first time I asked him to choke & slap me during sex.

binky59 wrote:

I know about BDSM and all that but I briefly had a girlfriend who wanted me to hurt her while i shagged her, real punches and stuff. I could'nt do it and we did'nt last long after that which was ashame as she was gorgeous and a lot of fun to be with, otherwise.

I agree, the idea of waking someone up with sex/oral seems super weird to me. Also that is some intense stuff! My partner refuses to hit me but I just want it with like a rubber flogger or something (but obviously I respect his limits)

I read somewhere this week that sexual choking is done from the sides instead of the front so there isn't the risk of for real killing them. Apparently the appeal of choking (besides the risk maybe?) is the temporary cutoff of bloodflow to the head.
I just found that to be an interesting article...

The_Cuboner wrote:

My boyfriend has had a couple which probably don't seem weird to the people on here but I'm not comfortable with. One is to wake him up with sex/a blowjob and the other is to choke him during sex

Oh dear My o/h always asks for this its kinda the "norm" in our place that he wants to wake up with me giving him a bj.

Satan42 wrote:

I kinda agree, most of these I'd happily do some I'd love to do lol

Cuff Links wrote:

binky59 wrote:

I agree, the idea of waking someone up with sex/oral seems super weird to me. Also that is some intense stuff! My partner refuses to hit me but I just want it with like a rubber flogger or something (but obviously I respect his limits)

I read somewhere this week that sexual choking is done from the sides instead of the front so there isn't the risk of for real killing them. Apparently the appeal of choking (besides the risk maybe?) is the temporary cutoff of bloodflow to the head.
I just found that to be an interesting article...

My OH does it with one hand from behind, he doesn't like from the front because it's dangerous, I actually prefer ugly from the back now, it's not like being choked just a pressure

The_Cuboner wrote:

Chocking I find quite a turn on for him to do to me.. and the other I guess is a typical bloke haha