Welcome to the new forum - Lets chat!

Reviewing for Lovehoney. All you need to know

@Lovehoney_Brenna My first pass. :slightly_smiling_face:

So by now you will have read the welcome post and know this forum inside and out. I hope you found this useful.

Links to Lovehoney_Leanne version of the Welcome post

Do not be fooled by the name it is not just sex toys we also offer essentials, lingerie, bondage.

Change ‘it is’ to ‘it’s’ (?) Missing comma after ‘sex toys’ (I think :slightly_smiling_face:)

Well, pretty much anything can pop up that we have on our site or due to stock for the web page.

‘Well, pretty much anything on the site can pop up needing a review or three, and we also have a steady stream of new items needing a thorough going over before we decide if they’re good enough for us to stock.’

In exchange for this review, the item is kept by the recipient, amazing right?

‘In exchange for this review, the item is kept by the recipient. Amazing, right?!’

So you are already on the right track by having a community account, next step is to start reviewing items you already own from us.

‘So, you are already on the right track by having a community account. :+1: (?) The next step is to start reviewing items you already own from us.’

If we feel that your reviews are well written, honest and informative and that you have contributed positively to the forums,

Missing comma after ‘informative’

… you may then be selected to receive free toys to review for Lovehoney

'… you may then be selected to receive a free item to review for Lovehoney (:+1:?)

If we don’t have your current address, we can’t send you products (even if we really wanted to)!

‘… products. (Even if we really wanted to!)’

All reviews can be submitted on the review page , or on the product page itself (as long as the item is live)

Missing full stop

This brings us to your wish list, to be named ‘Sex toy tester’

'This brings us to your Tester Wishlist. All you need to do is go to your Wishlists and click on Create a Wishlist, call it Sex Toy Testers, and don’t forget to set it so it’s viewable by Anyone who views my Public Profile. You are now ready to add items to it from the Sex Toy Tester List!

We will not send anything else that is on your wishlist, so please keep it up to date with items from the tester list only.

And the links probably need updating. :+1:

Now to the key points :

Space between colon.
Consider bullet points for this section?
Move above links?

Please keep your wish list named Sex toy testers up to date, remove old items and add just the new ones that crop up.

‘…named Sex Toy Testers up to date by removing old items…’

brand ‘spanking’ new’

Extra apostrophe

2 Likes