Welcome to the new forum - Lets chat!

Hey @Peitho

We have looked into this for you, unfortunately, this is not currently possible - sorry :slightly_frowning_face:

Hey @VanillaWithSprinkles

Could you tell me what happens when you click “sign in” rather than “sign up”?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the information in this thread guys. I appreciate it.

It works now!! Thanks for fixing :smile:

1 Like

To be honest I didn’t think it would be possible currently but very much appreciate you looking to see. For now will keep my profile hidden to non staff and admin but thank you @Lovehoney_Brenna :blush:

1 Like

The Great Big Review and Testing Guide Second Pass :slightly_smiling_face:

So by now you will have read

‘So, by now…’ (?)

pretty much anything that we have (or will have) on our site, can pop up.

Extraneous comma? (?)

You know what, perhaps someone else can do the commas. I find them confusing. :slightly_smiling_face:

Moving on… :slightly_smiling_face:

The screenshots haven’t stuck.

Anything from the tester list can be added, as this is what we need reviews on. We will not send anything else that is on your wish list so please keep it up to date with the tester items only.

Needs paragraph break

If you have been lucky enough to review as a tester we then have the next step… Secret testers!

Should this be a bullet point?

We will sometimes need to grab feedback or obtain reviews on an item that is not yet showing on the website. These are secret testers. Typically these are items that are in development, we are considering stocking or a brand ‘spanking’ new range coming in and we want to know what you think ASAP!

Remove bullet points for all three in this section. Regular paragraphs.

It is like a step process:

*Post reviews to get noticed and to show interest in being a tester with your tester list.

*Potential to review items from the tester list.

*Then we may select you as a secret tester to send items that have not yet launched or are still in development.

Should these be bullet points?

ETA: I spotted another. :slightly_smiling_face: @Lovehoney_Brenna

Please be patient not everyone can be selected sadly as we do have thousands of…

‘Please be patient. Not everyone can be selected sadly as we do have thousands of…’

1 Like

The search function is so simple now, was just coming to ask about this! Thanks @Ian_Chimp

1 Like

I was going to pop this in here :slightly_smiling_face: @Alicia4Ever :+1:

@Lovehoney_Brenna

My suggestion for this morning is about the extra information in Review for Lovehoney…:

• I went through the additional links in the review info and I noticed the main pages (how to write a great review, @PurringTiger’s excellent how-to, and the Secret Tester FAQs), are all dated from years ago (2012, 2014, 2017). I suggest adding something like a (last updated: Aug20) to the top so people can be assured that it is up-to-date info. :+1:

• I’d also use this as an opportunity to reformat and refresh those pages (eg. embed links, and copy the ‘How to write a great review’ into a forum Topic to give a consistent look to everything)

• I’d also suggest closing these info Topics to further comments, and having them completely clean, as they can make people feel they have to read all of them in case they contain any useful tidbits (eg. Secret Testers FAQs). You could leave one topic open for questions/comments, but lock the rest.

• I don’t think a couple of the links are necessary any more:

• The questionnaires could use a little update, especially with the new forum features. :+1: I’d also put a (last updated Aug20) marker on them too.

And I have a suggested order: :slightly_smiling_face:

Tester List
Tester Forum Topic

How to be a Tester FAQs
How to Write a Great Review

Secret Tester FAQs - (it would be better to group this with the other useful links, but it does break continuity having it before the Secret Tester section)

Send Your Lingerie Measurements
The Great Big Forum Questionnaire
Lingerie Preferences Questionnaire

@Lovehoney_Brenna

I’ve just been looking over the photo guidelines and wondered if you wanted to include a snippet from this extra guidance to combine it all together in one place? :+1:

@ace12345 I’ve replied in here, rather than derail that last topic. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think the main gist is that all posts should be as legible as possible. :+1: If you want people to read and enjoy what you write take a little extra time to make it as easy for them as possible to understand what you’re trying to say. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

And here’s the link to the full info (including text speak) again if anyone needs it. :+1:

2 Likes

@Discobot Start Tutorial

@Lovehoney_Brenna is there a way to flag inappropriate user profiles?
I’ve spotted a profile photo that violates forum rules and flagged it via a post - but there was no way to flag the photo itself.

I suppose it’s also possible for people to violate rules via the about me section, and the user card and profile header photos too.

In the olden days you could report anything like that by the Welcome Thread report button (you just had to include the username and the reason). I’m not sure about here though? You may not be able to Flag a Topic more than once, so that’d throw a spanner in?

1 Like

@Cassii If you flag the welcome thread as “something else” then write in the box the Username and flag reason it will create a PM to me as well. You can then use that PM to write all the ones you find in the future. That way you won’t have to flag something more than once :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think you’d need to reply so we get access to that PM. :+1:

1 Like

I’ll make sure to reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is a strange new problem . When I go to logout and click on my avatar , I no longer get the second set of choices . What did I do wrong ? Did I unknowingly change something somewhere ? Straighten me out , then I will happily take my spanking ( as long as it is not too hard ! )

They’ve updated the menus. :slightly_smiling_face: You should have 3 tabs in the ‘profile picture’ menu; Notifications (bell), Bookmarks (star), and Preferences (gear wheel). :+1:

Before it was username, notifications, bookmarks. They’ve just renamed the username one and shufted it to the end. :+1:(though they may update it further later)

@Ian_Chimp ; Thank you very much ! Thought my old brain was malfunctioning .

2 Likes