Well my birthday sucked

So i turned 37 on 21st feb, i dread birthdays at the best of times but this one was bad.
Woke up to family being out, when anyone gor back they were either in a mood or had other things to do.
As much as i tried to be positive everything was against me and i ended up.being so depressed all day

We share a birthday. Happy Birthday!!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Happy Birthday.

1 Like

Sorry you had a rubbish birthday. :frowning:
A happy birthday from us at least! :partying_face:

1 Like

That is very sucky. I hope you find a way to treat yourself and give yourself some love x

1 Like

I’m not a fan of birthdays either, sorry yours went so poorly! Happy birthday, make sure you get to do something you love before the month is over!

1 Like

That’s so sad @zombifiedguy go buy a cake (or something else you’d like to eat) just for you, don’t share it and enjoy every bit of it :blush:treat yourself, you deserve it.
:blush: Happy belated Birthday :blush::people_hugging:

1 Like

@zombifiedguy I’m so sorry to hear you had a rubbish day. To be honest that would suck on any day especially your birthday. I would definitely treat yourself to something nice you have earned it. Also maybe sit down with your family later in the week and explain how there actions effected you. Happy birthday please do celebrate it :partying_face::birthday::gift:

2 Likes

I don’t like birthdays either, people ‘make’ your birthday and I find that usually they don’t. I used to take the day off work but when it’s just another day, then I may as well be in work. Now I just do what I love to do, something that makes me happy. Do something that you enjoy and do it by yourself x

2 Likes

I’m so sorry your birthday sucked @zombifiedguy :crossed_fingers:t2: as others have said, try and buy yourself something nice as a treat.

Happy belated birthday

1 Like

@zombifiedguy That sucked , and not in a good way . My birthday is several days before yours and never get a happy birthday from my daughter or any of her kids . My son finally remembered late in the day and my oldest grandson also . I got two cards , one from buddy far away and one from my sister . Several texts from lifelong friends . My wife forgot until mid morning , but really made up for it that evening . I also think you should do something for yourself , be it food or go do something you enjoy . A belated Birthday to you good Sir .

1 Like

Awe nooo, should of said stuff the lot of you and went out to celebrate

1 Like

I know what you mean @zombifiedguy, I hate my Birthday and dread it every year, I’m always depressed and miserable on the day.

1 Like

Mine’s on Valentines day… Was out on a business trip away from my sweet valentine…hated it :persevere:

But at least we got to have a phone-sex chat in the night :relieved:

1 Like