Wet look boots

Love love love!!! I definitely want a pair! :heart::heart::heart: Where can I get those :fire:!

I don’t know if I can link, but a website called edited by mod, there normally £40 but had an offer on at £20. They look amazing in the flesh

1 Like

:heart: wow! I just need someone to get me them for my next birthday! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Those are so hot! I’m not so much a platform kind of guy, but I love how they are shaped around the calf and the shine on them. Perfect. Hope you and your OH enjoy them.

2 Likes

Never heard someone say that having someone zip up their boots would make them feel hot, but I can understand that because zipping up my OH boots would make me so excited. When I heard her zip them up I get excited.

1 Like

They are lovely those, yes no problem at all​:blush:

1 Like

:kissing_heart: if only…

1 Like

Yes I know you’re absolutely right​:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Just going to check on edited by mod for something I’ve been looking at​:wink:

1 Like

It’s always been a dream - just to have someone buying / sending / giving incredible sexy clothes or boots…. Omg i live for boots…. But i can’t see it ever happening…. Boots aren’t just going to arrive on my doorstep

1 Like

Nothing wrong with having a dream and sometimes dreams can come true​:blush:

1 Like

You’re clue is in my previous message​:blush:

1 Like

Oooo sounds exciting and mysterious!!! :kissing_heart::fire::heart: Tell me more!

Dreams may occasionally come true… but it is fun to dream also! I’m never expecting cute presents to turn up on my doorstep but it’s fun to imagine. Someone else wants the delivery guy instead! I dream of spicy clothes and sexy heels that wisk me away into another world! A girls just has to dream of these things sometimes!

1 Like

Its the sound… the tight feeling and the leather rubbing up against the skin…. :fire:

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

edited by mod

1 Like

Hopefully you will​:wink::blush:

1 Like

They look perfect! The calf looks a bit narrow for my legs… but so delicious

1 Like

Yes have a look for sure​:wink::blush:

1 Like

Did you find what you were looking for?:wink: