Whale Tail

Hey guys n gals,

I was just wondering what the general concensus is on ladies having the tops of their thongs showing above their trousers/jeans/whatever. The OH thinks it looks a bit naff, where as I think its kinda sexy. (depending who's wearing it of course! lol)

What do you guys think?

Also, what about 'male' tail (is that the right term?) when blokes have their jeans so low that you can see their boxers/undies?

2 Likes

I'm not keen on either look to be honest, i dont find it attractive at all, to me it just looks silly, lol.

Especially when the guys have their jeans not just showing their boxers, but are below the whole ass area, looks very unattractive to me.

x x x

redapple wrote:

Sorry here ....... strong opinion alert beware ..........

***** I HATE IT ON MEN or WOMEN ****

if they are walking down the street in the daytime, save it for clubbing or the bedroom, just my opinion ..........

........ men showing boxers from trousers off their ass is a ''fashion'' from the USA - copying US prisoners

dress codes ........... yukk ........... xx

I agree muchly!!!! x x x

Oh dear, looks like I'm going to have to admit defeat to the OH regarding that then eh! I agree it looks totally ridiculous on blokes tho.

I think in general opinions, women hate people who do it, and men like it on women, but not on guys, lol.

So no worries SecretlyNaughty x x x

1 Like

So, I just need to find a way to restrict replies to the guys, and I'm onto a winner! Result! lol

hahaha, possibly ;) x x

I too find it tacky and also rather annoying when it happens to me by accident. Have lost weight and my jeans are loose and it drives me nuts. Even more so as I know how cheap it must look when anyone notices.

i hate it when you see thongs pokeing out the top of someones jeans ect, it looks to me rather tarty! and as for them boys who wear there trousers so low there arse is hanging out i just want to go over and pull there jeans up!

god im getting old! i sould like my mummy lol

Dxx

D, whenever i see a guy like that, i always tell the OH, that i wanna go up to them and kick their ass and yank their jeans up, and explain the correct way to wear them, lol

x x x

1 Like

Morbidia wrote:

D, whenever i see a guy like that, i always tell the OH, that i wanna go up to them and kick their ass and yank their jeans up, and explain the correct way to wear them, lol

x x x

yay someone eles who thinks the same and your younger then me! :D

once i was in the car with my mum and we had the windows down as it was really hot and i saw a bloke with his trousers hanging half way down his legs and i said to my mum god i hate that i just want to go over there and pull his trousers up..... he must have heard me cos when we next looked he had pulled them up lol

Dxx

A better option instead of pulling them up, would be to go over and yank them down round his ankles! Would be great to see their faces then! lol

I'm younger than you?? lol, i dont know! but im younger than everyone, haha.

And at least he listened D, lol.

Hahaha, im actually liking that idea SN :)

x x

Morbidia wrote:

I'm younger than you?? lol, i dont know! but im younger than everyone, haha.

And at least he listened D, lol.

Hahaha, im actually liking that idea SN :)

x x

im 22 and i think you said your 21 this year? sooooooooooo im way older then you lol

Dxx

lol, yeah, totally uber older than me ;)

Indeed, im 21 in july 1st

x x x

lol OH keeps saying to me that its only 8 years till im 30 :| .... charming! lol

Dxx

Hahaha, i keep saying to the OH "aawwww, you're 23 soon, you're soooo old, when you're in your thirties, i'll still be in my 20's" heehehe

x x x x

*ahem*, there's nothing wrong with being 30!

lol when tom's 30 i will only be in my 20's for 6 months then i be my turn :-| lol ooooooooooooooh well its agessssssssssss away yet! thank god! lol

Dxx

Back on topic, my OH is the same as me, hates people showing their arse to the world, lol, and he gets really self concious if it happens to him, and really embarrased, i get the same

x x x