What are the odds?

Just a bit of fun, no actual bets will be taken and please, no money should change hands...

So... What do you reckon are your chances of getting laid tonight?

At the moment, I'd put my odds around 5/1, but the going is firm so things may improve if the painkillers kick in! What about you lot?

1/1 lol we have a new toy and she loved it last night so it will be happening again tonight

3/5. No plans to see the boyfriend, but he is popping round to pick up some stuff so maybe a quickie is on the cards ;)

1000/1

I think I may just give in trying soon :(

100000000/1 no chance as im single lol

:(

xxx

no chance ....my wife has just flown home but I will be back myself on Saturday so thats a cert

Guys, you not in that sinking boat alone lol... a big fat zero is on my cards lol

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

Guys, you not in that sinking boat alone lol... a big fat zero is on my cards lol

awwww its rubbish. and boring

xxx

0 for me too as im single

masturbation is at 100% though!

Awwww group hugs people xxx

sweetlove666 wrote:

0 for me too as im single

masturbation is at 100% though!

i agree lol xxx

0 :(

1000/1 no chnce til i feel much better

There is a 1:1 chance that I will sadly not get laid tonight. Still on the plus side, I will be holding a virtual Singles party at my virtual cafe bar, and everyone is invited! free drinks to drown your sorrows. Cake costs extra ;)

Close to zero for me as well. I have to go out this evening and my wife has an early start tomorrow. It's annoying -- I've been feeling horny all day. There's going to have to be some serious catching-up soon!

I've been trying so hard to resist doing this but I just can't hold back any more...

^^^What a bunch of wankers you lot are^^^

Sorry, just couldn't help myself (i'm here all week folks, available or weddings, bar mitzvas etc, etc...)

zero tonight, i can place high bets for mid week though :p

None at all, and none for masurbation too.

Damn TOTM

Pahahaha sanda!

mines 1/1 in favour of getting laids.

However, let's place bets of the orgasm score. 1-0 to him at half time but I reckon by full time it will be one all.

I honestly couldn't give the odds! I've promised the OH sex before now and then had to say no because I was in too much pain! I think he actually quite likes the uncertainty but it does mean that when I do want to do it, he doesn't believe me! We see how things are on a night by night basis.