What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

This might help you Body shapes I wish more people would list their body shape in their reviews.

It would be really handy if it was a required question with images to pick your shape.

Yes I find it so hard to get lingerie that fits all over, so mainly end up getting a see through cami with matching thong and the hold up stockings that don’t hold up

Hubby doesn’t mind as not normally on that long lol
But would so love to get the stockings and suspenders as these would send him wild

What about these…
Halter neck bra set or Empress bra set I’ve not seen this one before, I’ve popped that in my basket, £20 & free delivery…seen a few things I’ve not seen before so I’m away back for a nosy.

They are both very nice, but the same issue with sizing
I’m an 18-20 top with an 22-24 bottom and no idea with the stockings lol

1 Like

It is a shame that they don’t do separates. I’ve taken the Empress set out of my basket, nearly every review is commenting on the poor fit.

2 Likes

b-Vibe do two that are silicone with the same rotating bead mechanism, though do have a b-Vibe price to match.

This one is the most similar to the discontinued Desire one I own and honestly it is so much better than any other butt plug I have tried. Butt plug internal vibrations alone don’t do a lot for me but the rotating beads in the neck of the one I have are fabulous!

3 Likes

These are definite:

Possibly these ones too:

A robe, most likely this one unless anyone has any other recommendations?

And I’d really like a thrusting toy, I keep meaning to try one but keep changing my mind, mainly because they are quite large and some of the reviews say they don’t really feel like thrusting, more like vibrations which I’m not particularly keen on. I’m looking at these too, mainly for price reasons but open to suggestions (must be silicone because I might use it for anal at some point! One of them says it’s magnetic thrusting and the other is just thrusting, anyone know the difference? Or I could go for one of the thrusting rabbits and just not use the ears (the mechanism looks like it could catch on something though?)

4 Likes

We are thinking of reqlly upgrading our underwear selection. Just wish there was more male underwear but we do love our plus size lingerie.

2 Likes

Really want to try a remote controlled egg… really badly! :shushing_face:

2 Likes

I have that robe @Kitty-Cat01 , it’s really pretty and looks absolutely gorgeous on. The only issue is just how very slippy the material is, it will not stay closed though it does have an internal tie to help with this.

My favourite and during Summer worn most robe is this Watercolour one because it is so cleverly designed and thought out, very flattering and easy to wear… sadly no longer stocked.

The Dark Orchid Robe looks amazing and out of many I own is my second go to, I actually prefer it’s styling but just be aware it is really slippy material so maybe not perfect in a shared house with anyone you don’t want seeing your boobs. If this isn’t an issue go for it :+1:t2:

1 Like

I have those 4 point nipple clamps and they are a bit fiddly but once they’re in place they’re great. I reviewed them, obvs mine is the 5 star review lol I must have wing nuts for nipples according to the 1 star review.
I do love them and I love watching my partners face as he tightens the screws around my nipples and he sees them pinch, so hot :fire:…but actually these nipple clamps are my go to now for ease of use (they do stay on better too) and because they are that bit more ouchy…I still need to review them.

2 Likes

Are penis pumps any good?? Just wondering if anyone has got any exeperience with them…

Thanks.

@mattjoeljones
@ToysRusDevon did a blog journal thing with his if your interested

@Green_Eyed_Girl oh thats fantastic. Thanks for the steer. I will have a look now. Thanks x

2 Likes

There were some good tips at the bottom too in there :+1:

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl did you end up purchasing the Fierce Diva? And if so, do you have size recommendations?

Ah, no. Not me. Its pretty but i decided it wouldnt suit in the end.

1 Like

Tickets to Greece

4 Likes

[This]

Maybe I’m a glutton for punishment because the We Vibe app’s connectivity and my plus size anatomy do not get along (at least on internal toys) but the idea of this intrigues me and if I don’t expect the app to work, it should still be easily controllable :blush:

3 Likes

The We-vibe bluetooth connection to the Melt is great from a couple of rooms away so hopefully the Gala will be the same. I have the same problem as you with the Bloom, I’m not plus size but the Bloom still considers my vagina a completely impenetrable Faraday Cage and can’t hold a connection so I don’t think size has anything to do with it.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you, if you get it please let us all know what the connection is like :crossed_fingers:.

1 Like