What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

Well I haven’t gotten on very well with the We Vibe app connection for the Bloom or Jive so just bought the Lovense Lush 2 to try.

Got a discount code which worked on top of the 30% off so got it for £73.50 instead of £140 - would be rude not to!

3 Likes

I really want this. Does anyone know what the sizing is like?

3 Likes

Okay folkes… a little help please, I’m going to get one of these as they are both a great deal in the sale plus a little extra discount to use on top but I can’t decide between:

The Wellness G-Wave Rechargeable G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator

And the Lovehoney Whirl Power Rechargeable Silicone Rotating Rabbit Vibrator

I think I am slightly favouring the Whirl but only because it was released at the same time and has the same looking shaft as the Joy Roller which is an absolute power house that I love so I’m thinking the Whirl might have similar power but with an extra, um, whirl. I do like the adaptable shape of the Purple Tentacle though :thinking:.

Which do you think would be better?

1 Like

Initially my vote was going to be for the G-Wave as I was a little biased against the Whirl with the squeel wheel. I had the bigger version of it and it did absolutely nothing for me but people seem to like the smaller version. A lot.

The G-Wave has rumbly vibes, no one has mentioned it for the Whirl.

I like the look of the G-Wave, I like the non realistic look but the mini squeel on the Whirl looks fun…that gets my vote.

1 Like

That’s great… I put the poll in yesterday but left it rather late in the day to get opinions because my 25% discount was a 6 hour window ending at midnight so I made my decision and then looked back today and people had voted majority the other way and I felt really bad… so I removed the poll :see_no_evil::rofl:.

I went for the Whirl. My reasoning being, I’m pretty sure it will have the same shaft motor as the Joy Roller which I own and is an absolute power house! It’s the only internal toy (bar the Doxy Die Cast Mains Wand attachment) that can hold it’s own when used along side suction toys. It is also a fabulous shape so I’m hoping the Whirl matches there. I’ve never tried a Squeel and it didn’t really appeal but I do like trying new things and as you say, the reviews seem to favour this mini Squeel much more than the full size version so I’m rather excited to give it a go. Finally… I was influenced by @Purring-Pussy 's glowing review!

2 Likes

@Purring-Pussy 's review almost made me buy it myself!

I have the whirl but haven’t used it much to review it yet :blush:

Did you get these?

Have you a link

I haven’t reviewed it yet

2 Likes

What about a link to the product

The alien finger bang is a great toy. You have made a terrible choice in not picking it. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s in @Peitho’s post just above mine :blush::+1:t2:

:rofl: Good to know. It has made my list but was just pipped to the post this time despite an anonymous review referring to Mrs Chimp!

1 Like

I found a moment to check the My Reviews topic for it: :+1:

1 Like

@MsSubExperimenter thanks having a bad day

1 Like

Browsing on lovehoney with OH trying to convince her to buy strap on for me to wear so I can DP her and a nice black dildo as she isn’t a fan of vibes

3 Likes

Thinking about getting this set

Bit unsure though.

Considering repurchasing this as one of the ties came off, which is a shame. Its overall good quality but that came off really quickly despite being careful with it.

I do really like it so probably worth getting again.

6 Likes

I’ve ordered that first set you are contemplating, try it while its on offer. If you don’t like it, as long as its only tried on and not worn then you can return it.

3 Likes

@Cupcake2 That bra set is my all time favourite from LH, very comfortable and flattering! I’m a size 12 on top, 34 D, 14-16 on the bottom and it fits really well x

2 Likes