What are you craving right now?

@Purring-Pussy a house party of 6 people all from the same household lol

I will recalculate. :slightly_smiling_face: (and apparently its only £10 in Asda at the moment)

So, according to the product page:

8.5 UK Units per bottle
0.4 UK Unit Per 25ml

So 2.5 bottles this weekend (with one evening still to go​:slightly_smiling_face:) would be 21.25 units.

@WillC at, say 5 for the weekend would be 40 units.

The crown has now passed to @WillC :crown:
:partying_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

:woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::joy: i am not a piss head! :wink:

4 Likes

I bought a 1.5ltr bottle yesterday :shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

1 Like

Awwwwww @WillC do the drink police know lol :joy:

1 Like

I’ll just drink the evidence! :wink:

1 Like

@WillC omg what a fantastic way of getting rid of the evidence you master criminal lol

1 Like

I think they only become the drink police if you try and drive. Or if you lose your shit and start yelling at the cheese in the dairy aisle.

2 Likes

Well, if the cheese is gonna stare me out, it’s gonna get exactly what it deserves!

5 Likes

@Ian_Chimp I know someone who drank a litre and halve of whiskey and said to me what the f…k can they do I got what I want + a night in the cells with breakfast in the morning double bonus ! He was a character and a bit rough lol

1 Like

@WillC what Crackers or if it’s soft cheese spread it

2 Likes

Mmm crackerbread

That doesn’t sound very mature.

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp it’s a 3 on the cheese scale

1 Like

Cheesecake, which I will be having. Made one yesterday thats been chilling so it’s ready to eat today.

1 Like

@Enchantress29 it’s not for me but OH loves them

1 Like

My friend…missing him already…

:sleepy:

5 Likes

I’m craving jelly babies (easily sorted), and also real life sight of my friends for a chat over a cuppa…

Hula hoops

@CurvyJilly we’re here for you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :kissing_heart: