What are you craving right now?

Getting pegged

1 Like

I really want to rim my wife right about now. I always like doing it but she’s just walked in the work from home office in some wet look leggings and I just want to bury my face in her perfect bum :flushed:

4 Likes

My trailer to be loaded!!!
Only been on shift since 07.30 and I’ve got two drops in Wakefield so looking at 9-10hrs ish ont road when i get going, and today’s my friday so no early finish for me :pensive::pensive::pensive:

2 Likes

Wet look legging have the same effect over here, just want to bury my head in them when OH wears them :drooling_face:

The next episode of Chicago Fire :joy: just finished the last episode of season 10 and now have to wait impatiently until season 11 is released - apparently late September in the US so hopefully here too!

2 Likes

The thing I’m craving for, is my OH to be craving me

Bed and falling asleep in hubby’s arms :yawning_face::sleeping:

I really crave having my wifes fist burried wrist deep in my ass and she using my plugs on me.

1 Like

A picnic and a threesome in the Sun in my lingerie :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Affection :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

#AttentionSeeker

2 Likes

A good night out. I’m fancying lots of alcohol and plenty of dancing.

1 Like

I had my Manhattan but man a nice back rub would be amazing right now.

Seeing as how OH is back from weekend away really craving her putting on her harness and giving me a proper seeing to anything she want to try she can

Some fun in the sun :sun_with_face:

A good session with OH some oral both ways of course some piv and anal and definitely in need of a good ass pounding

can beat opening with a 69 then doggy hmmmm

its sunny here xxx

The usual….a massive pizza. Seems my social media knows it and is showing me many a video and picture :rofl::pizza:

2 Likes

A naked chest cuddle…and a hit of pheromones…

3 Likes

To see what punishments the maid is receiving tonight :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like