What are you craving right now?

I really want my wife in some stockings and suspenders

COCK & a cum shot but ohs sleeping and I’m proper fighting the urge not to wake him with his favorite - a blowy

1 Like

The OH’s pussy, but she is full of cold, so sexy time is off the menu for a while. Cold remedies and cuddles at the moment.

With the view I’m seeing in the works canteen at the moment…sex…passionate sex…for a very long time!!!

Hubby…… :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Cake. Just had a teeny bit of lemon drizzle but I need more!!

5 Likes

A beer! Got some waiting for me in the fridge for when I finish work. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

what is it in the canteen that has got your motor running?!

An apple donut. Not seen one since moving from UK…also mushy peas with lots of vinegar with my fish and chips…mushy peas not a thing here.

3 Likes

@The_Little_Ladybird lemon drizzle,quite possibly my favourite :yum::yum::yum:

2 Likes

Whereabouts is here @steviefun?
Fish,chips and mushy’s with scraps covered with salt n vinegar​:yum::yum::yum: Best eaten in whitby by the harbour​:+1::+1::+1:
And in reply to the views, production operatives aren’t allowed out of production in their factory whites so there are pretty lycra clad/tight jeans clad ladies walking around the canteen​:peach: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

New Zealand, lots to love here, but miss the oldness, a good pub and some of the food from home x

Nought wrong with looking, just make sure your tongue isn’t hanging out :rofl:

1 Like

Plenty of looking @steviefun but not to obvious though :wink::wink::wink:
Myself and Mrs Pootle were down there in Christchurch for 12 days of reconnaissance as we looked into emigrating to the south island, bloody loved it.

1 Like

cock and another cum shot

4 Likes

Some dessert after dinner :yum:

Im married but open minded and well this week ive been craving cock… its been almost a year since I tried my first one and havent had one since.

1 Like

Coffee before my day starts

1 Like

Just finishing my second :+1::+1::+1:

6pm, home time​:laughing:

For OH to suddenly come over to me and give me a sloppy BJ