What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

Sat down stairs bored out of my head whilst the rest of the house is fast asleep

1 Like

Trying to work out why my email address and password are no longer accepted on the shopping website. It worked this afternoon, but not this evening.

They are surely losing customers with all this fannying about?

Brenna said there was a problem, after sending an item to review, and that they were sorting it.

Worked before, doesnā€™t work now. I didnā€™t change a thing. But I do put my faith in Saint Brenna to wave a wand of some sortā€¦ and she does deliver nice gifts so I will shelve my irksome mood for another timeā€¦

new website

1 Like

Well doing some shopping on Amazon and since its a little warmer here in southern Ontario I went for a long ride in my wheelchair

3 Likes

Porridge and a brew before heading off to work in the wind and driving rain. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Coffe and banana before work. Have a good day @Floating_Fun_Guy :slight_smile:

1 Like

And you fellow early riser @WillC :+1::blush:

2 Likes

Just waved off hubby goodbye to work

Just got up breakfast and online working today have a great day guys and gals :hugs::+1::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Working online.

1 Like

Trying to do 3 things at once but still managing to be on here ā€¦ oops :grimacing:

4 Likes

On the amazing school run in the rain fun fun fun :star_struck:

2 Likes

Reading some sexy fiction :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Started with office stories, then headed to medical and now, as often, I end up with spanking storiesā€¦

4 Likes

Just finished me weights in the shed (still an ongoing project to make it into a gym) just had a nice hot shower and now laying on me bed searching on here lol :laughing:

2 Likes

just made my dinner some scallops fried up,and some long grain rice and wondering if i should have my dessert cheesecake MY FAVORITE on that note F itā€¦im having it Thanks thread lol

3 Likes

Learning Excel formulas haha! Not often I can say Iā€™m meant to be watching YouTube at work :rofl:

Hope everyone is having a good one despite the weather :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Just received my parcel :grin: just putting the outfit on with the ball gag and sending pics to hubby :wink:

8 Likes

Having lunch and browsing on here :grinning:

@Dirty-Wife that sounds fun! Lucky hubby!

2 Likes

Lazily reading e-books and being glad im not out in the cold. Keeps hailing here

3 Likes

Skiving on here AGAIN!!!

3 Likes