What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

@Yummymummy1 ahahahaha I’ve lost a dildo many a time. Usually they roll under the bed, I’ve left them on the sofa and they’ve hidden themselves down the side or I’ve forgotten them in the bathroom :joy:

@WillC Yeah Edinburgh/East Lothian had one in place from tomorrow lunchtime ish so who knows what’s going on!

2 Likes

Oh god I hope it’s not in the bathroom! :joy:

I really wish I’d made a note :joy:

1 Like

Imagine mates coming over and finding it! ‘Oh I’m just going to make a tea……with this suction cup dildo’ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Only about half an hour ago I walked into my bathroom, kicked and accidentally trod on something squidgy and cold, yelped thinking maybe the cats had brought something in…. Nope, was the silicone buttplug I left to dry on the bathroom mat and forgot about :joy::weary:

14 Likes

@For_Your_Eyes_Only_x HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Omg that is amazing :joy::joy:

1 Like

Oh @ChloJakes Dont do that hun they would be sadly missed your tits hun :kissing_heart:

Tidied the garden up just going to iron my stuff ready to head to the big smoke tomorrow London bound again :crazy_face:

1 Like

At least it wasnt a mouse. Those are the worst.

1 Like

I ordered a milkshake from a new takeout and am now curled up in the foetal in bed regretting my decision, but it tasted so good!!! Worth the tummy pain!

3 Likes

Nooooo! :joy:

1 Like

Lol! I love that this sort of thing happens to other people too! :joy:

1 Like

Currently sat in the van in the middle of nowhere for some quiet to reply to a shed load of emails/txts etc! I can just about here some cars in the distance but it’s so quiet! I might be asleep in a minute :joy:

6 Likes

Just painted the bedroom ceiling, it’s so muggy i stripped down to my trunks to cool down and prevent paint getting on my clothes!

Taking it easy on the sofa. Was up early so struggling now. Many a cup of tea will see me through the day though. Enjoy your day everyone x

Curled up on my bed with the dog watching Scorpion on Netflix :lh_heart_green: (me watching obviously haha, she’s smart but not that smart :rofl:)

5 Likes

Currently trying on a different range of thongs seeing what support me better. edited

I took the BDSM test in another thread…but I can’t post pictures yet so I’m trying to level up my account here :sweat_smile:

There’s another topic you can copy and paste your results to that doesn’t need photo privileges. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

BDSM personality quiz

1 Like

Nice! I lost that tab but I have the test id from the screen cap, so I guess I’ll look it up and post over there. Thanks!

1 Like