What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

Waiting to go into the dentist

1 Like

On site and we will be doing some functional skills maths training today ! Hope these learners are awake :+1: if not itā€™s going to be a long day :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Felt queasy last night and really thought I was going to be sick :slightly_frowning_face:
Currently curled up on the sofa watching tv and dozing.
Missing my daily fur baby walk and coffee .

3 Likes

Just read thisā€¦ hope he gets well soon and all is ok @Dirty-Wife

1 Like

Thank you :relaxed:

Hope heā€™s doing well and recuperates quickly @Dirty-Wife!

Have you spoken to anyone for advice or help @Alyssa646?

Have a good one @Gazza_64!

Iā€™m pootling along working on the laptop and procrastinating as usual!

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: heā€™s doing so much better today

2 Likes

Working, whilst occasionally browsing the forums and planning a special date night for the weekend

2 Likes

Checking up on the package i ordered sometime ago, and wishing it would arrive already!

2 Likes

Trying to muster the energy to finally redye my hair. I donā€™t know what I have against it but I hate the process and have put it off for long enough :joy: Want it done before going away at the weekend and today has got to be Dye Day, so here goes.

1 Like

What colour are you going for @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x ? I hope you are going someone nice for the weekend. Have a wonderful time

1 Like

Sticking to red, just need a bit of a top up!

And thank you @steve19 - heading up the country to Manchester for a couple of nights. We were going to see a show but it got rescheduledā€¦ figured itā€™d still be nice to go to have a look around. I bought a couple of new dresses recently so a couple of evenings out in them will be nice :relaxed:

1 Like

Iā€™m sure there will be a good night life in Manchester so enjoy your time up there. Itā€™s a shame about the show but so many things have been cancelled / rearranged. @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x

1 Like

Browsing online.

1 Like

Going to read for a bit before making dinner which is already in the slow cooker :grin: xx

1 Like

Ooooo watchya readinā€™ there? Something filthy hmmm? :smirk::laughing::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

How did you guess :rofl: itā€™s the hell hounds harem by Briana Michaels and I am on book 2 of 9 but she is a lucky devils hound having her own harem :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Waiting for dinnerā€¦pie night! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Binge watching Scorpion to try and get it finished before it leaves Netflix next week! 14 episodes to go.

1 Like

Got back from Doncaster then changed out to my daughters college for parents evening meet the college and a beer on the way home :+1:

1 Like