What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

@steve19 @Dirty-Wife or the jockey! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy_cat:

2 Likes

Currently sat naked in the conservatory with the doors open with the music on! I’m half tempted to have an afternoon beverage :thinking:

3 Likes

Hope there is some naked dancing! :relaxed::crazy_face:

1 Like

There is now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: not as fun on you’re own though :smirk:

1 Like

@SteelA1 do it do it ! Get a beer :beer: and enjoy

1 Like

Already done it mate haha cheers @Gazza_64 :beer:

1 Like

Sounds like a good afternoon :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: i sat out for barely 15mins, but had to come back in as the wind is freezing out there :cold_face:

4 Likes

Waiting for dinner to cook and drinking water, feel really dehydrated today.

I’m sat in the conservatory with the doors open but the wind is going the other way so I can’t feel it! It’s quite warm in here to be fair with the sun beaming on the glass​:grin::ok_hand:

1 Like

Lucky duck, the wind is coming strait in our front doors. No where in the garden (bar maybe the inside of the greenhouses) is safe from it today

1 Like

No naked drinking and dancing for you then! :-1:

1 Like

Sadly no, not least as half the village passes down the path by our house that looks strait into the garden :laughing: they would get quite an eye full

5 Likes

Give them something to talk about though :joy:

3 Likes

They’ll talk about something anyway - might as well make it worthwhile :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Just potted up my lettuces May plant some more seeds to get another crop :thinking: not sure what to do

1 Like

Absolutely :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:laughing: id never hear the end of it, thats for sure

@Gazza_64 never have too much lettuce. We usually plant some cut and come again varieties among the butterheads, theyr less hassle.

Currently despairing of the seeds, even the nasturtiums are not coming up. Keep drying out even though im watering them (something i never have to do usually) and its still frosting overnight on and off here. What gives weather, make your mind up please

2 Likes

Fellas would be getting slapped from the wife’s :joy:

@Green_Eyed_Girl thanks hun hope they get to go out soon still hit and miss with the weather it’s peed down on and doff today but sowed all mine inside and out used the plastic trays from mince meat mushrooms and grape pun it’s to start them off in window cells and sowed outside everything’s come through now so second crops maybe planted up just having the room in the garden lol most if not all are in tubs and there they will stay! My youngest is living it we got cherry toms shown now so we are currently successful but things can changed so quick lol :joy:

2 Likes

thats not good to hear Hope it gets better for ya ok