What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

Have a good day @Very-Ape, it’s my last shift of the week, then two days off however I’ll still be up before the lark, the old body clock doesn’t seem to take Into account days off. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Yeah I know the feeling :man_facepalming: One other thing that doesn’t take days off into consider? My cat. :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

1 Like

@Floating_Fun_Guy @Very-Ape i know what you mean, 7am is a lie in for me, so used to early rising for work! Have a good day both of you!

3 Likes

Wide awake at 6am of course because it’s the flipping weekend! Just sat watching gaming videos on you tube with my 8 year old

Laying in bed cuddled up to hubby :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Just got up nice little lie in woke up by the kids watching mine craft you tubers ( which I don’t understand at either watching someone else play a game or mine craft) it’s pissing down here no rain for weeks on end and since the start of May it’s seemed to do nothing but rain :cloud_with_rain: have a great day guys and gals :hugs: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Pissed down all night here, and still going!

2 Likes

Glad you got rain too :smiley: we’ve been waiting for it for ages down here, suddenly everything is coming up outside (also a billion weeds, but i wont begrudge them the enthusiasm). Misty and foggy with us as well as wet. :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_rain:
Currently Laying in bed, trying to get enthusiastic about getting up. Slow start this morning

1 Like

Watching Wheeler Dealers.

Relaxing Saturday morning. Cannot believe I have had no side effects to the covid jab not even a sore arm!! How good is that.

5 Likes

Cool @steve19 was it the first or second ?

Trying to pick a new book to read. For someone who was in the “not a fan of ebooks, i prefer paper” camp 2 yrs ago, i know have a massive library [theres something like 300+ read books in there now :laughing:) got to admit, its great for fluffy stuff and erotica. No way could i keep them as a physical book when ive got such limited shelf space

3 Likes

I’m loving my kindle now! I had it for 3 years before I bothered to try it. I love paper books and my local library but lockdown forced me to try it out. I haven’t looked back! Mine is full of “fluffy stuff” too and plenty of cosy detective / murder mysteries, no erotica since it’s my OH’s amazon account and he wouldn’t appreciate recommendations to new erotica popping up on his amazon homepage in front of his colleagues and family - my fluffy stuff is bad enough!

1 Like

Yeah, i know that issue. Sometimes i have to buy things for family with my amazon account, really dont want erotica recommendations popping up. You can tell amazon to ignore certain purchases for future recommendations. I do this sometimes.
You can also apparently set a kindle up to have more than one amazon account on it. Might be family accounts or something. Could work maybe :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

That’s useful! I didn’t know that. The reason I use my husbands account is because he has kindle unlimited

If you can work out how to get it to ignore them, you can get a ton of free erotica with unlimited. :+1: hope it works

1 Like

Ooh. You can apparently turn the recommendations off too

Apparently the way to do it is-
Click “Your Account,” then “Improve Your Recommendations” in the “Personalization” box. Your order history will be displayed chronologically.

Search for the items in your history you wish to eliminate from Your recommendations. Next to each purchase you want to remove from consideration as a recommendation, check the box next to “Don’t use for recommendations.”

Your preferences will automatically be saved. For further privacy protection, click “View and edit your browsing history” in the “Personalization” box and delete any items you want remove from your history.

Hope it helps :wink:

1 Like

Thanks so much! That really helps :smiley: Bring on the erotica! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

1 Like

Have fun :smile:

1 Like

@Kitty-Cat01 The Sleeping Beauty series by Anne Rice writing as A N Roquelaure is something I enjoy reading too.

Didn’t realise there was a recent one though - might need to get my hands on that!

Digging them out to read now!

1 Like