What are you currently doing? (Oct19-Feb21)

Ooh nice! :yum:

1 Like

Just finished off levelling the base for the summer house and put the membrane down hopefully get the base down this week finger crossed sorry today I smell awful so just having a coffee and then a shower :shower: to de skunk myself :shower::shower::shower::shower::mask:

1 Like

Busy chap @Gazza_64 you deserve a drink! :beers::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How do I add part posts like @wildflower and @Ian_Chimp just did?

You can’t beat doing the shopping when the price reductions hit, I’ve also snagged a cheesecake (lemon one​:yum:,)

2 Likes

After a busy day im finally able to sit down, well lay down so I’m currently having a long earned chillax watching tv getting snuggles with Oh and pups, living the dream :star_struck::heart:

Looking through the site deciding what to purchase next, only a couple of days until payday however I’m slightly concerned some of the products I’m really needing will be gone forever by Thursday as they are discontinuing them :scream:

The easiest way to partially quote a post is if you highlight the text you want to quote, and then click the floating QUOTE button. If it doesn’t turn up, check the box next to “Enable quote reply for highlighted text” on your Preferences/Interface page. :+1:

You can find out a little more in the Forum How-To

1 Like

It’s all for the greater good mate the OH I don’t like to be idle to be honest more jobs I get done the better , when we all get back to work as normal I will not be home some days and night so making the most of the chance to do what I can . But thanks matey @WillC

4 Likes

I agree, we have got a lot done round the house during the last year due to not being able to do other things! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@WillC that was my thinking mate been in the house for 5 1/2 years and not done much since we moved in so took the chance to what I can and can afford it all adds up mate as you know :+1::ok_hand:

1 Like

Chilling on the couch I’m sensing a late night asthma acting up today so had to start steroids this afternoon usually means I’ll be night owling. Good job I’ve a new book on my Kindle to keep me entertained :blush: and a fluffy blanket

2 Likes

The easiest way to partially quote a post is to highlight the text you want to quote, and then click the floating QUOTE button. If it doesn’t turn up, check the box next to “Enable quote reply for highlighted text"

I think I’ve done it, thank you encyclopedia @Ian_Chimp you’re a star and I’ll tell you what I hope that the recognition you get from us forum members is enough for you, as I can’t explain how helpful you are pal :+1: Another question is how to get things highlighted to take me straight to the page like you did there which taken me to preferences on profile page?

1 Like

Chilling in bed watching TV getting snuggles with hubby and pups, living the dream :couple_with_heart::dog::heart:

Hope you’re feeling better now @GlasgowGal sending virtual huggles doll :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thanks @Alyssa646 better than I was earlier was crossing my fingers I could avoid A&E (although it’s literally across the road from my office :joy:) luckily so far avoidance successful. Blooming cold snowy weather always catches up with me felt fantastic yesterday :rofl: typical

1 Like

Aww bless you @GlasgowGal well done avoiding A&E thus far but it’s super handy being over the road from your office :smirk: it’s boltic up here this last couple of weeks isn’t it? Honestly we live in the coolest part of good ole great Britain​:sweat_smile::rofl: awwww it’s always the way one day you feel amazing the next everything goes wrong :sob: are you back home now doll?

@Alyssa646 :rofl: I know it’s handy sometimes but avoiding it at all costs currently. Wont even go to the coffee shop Ive been bringing my own. Tell me about is -8 the other day had to walk to a colleagues as I couldn’t get the car out :see_no_evil: yeh back home was only on until 5.30pm today. Hopefully the steroids don’t keep me up all night and I can stay away from the chocolate in the treats box :joy:

being sad… etsy shut down my shop and i’ve lost out on money :cry:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that. Is there anywhere else you can sell your things?

1 Like

I’m waiting for the missus to go to bed before having some solo play with my new toy

1 Like

Dropped me phone screen protector cracked just that hopefully don’t want to check yet

Oh no - :crossed_fingers: fingers crossed for you @Gazza_64

I feel shattered today - waiting for baby to go sleep so I can catch some zzzZZZzzz

Looking forward to Pancake day tomorrow - one of my favourite times of the year :pancakes:
I’ve already got mixture ready made in the fridge for like 30 pancakes :yum:

3 Likes