What are you currently doing? (Oct19-Feb21)

Ah it was the livestream!

Enjoy @Justthe2ofus2007 glad you’ve had a great day hun

:two_hearts::heart::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Playing cards (with fun adult playing cards) with the girls now we’ve arrived at our lodge for the weekend.

Dinner, drinks and hot tub will be in order a bit later :+1:t2:

8 Likes

Have a fab time @MsSubExperimenter :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ooooh @MsSubExperimenter have fun…

:beers::tropical_drink::cocktail::hamburger::fries::stuffed_flatbread::burrito::taco::sandwich::hotdog::pizza::popcorn::champagne::wine_glass::clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that @Mrs.John, hope your ok and they both make a full recovery

1 Like

But they’re on the Lovehoney YouTube now. :+1:

Though I’ll go one step further and pop them in the Camp Lovehoney topic too. :+1:

@MsSubExperimenter sorry I meant to say enjoy you girlie weekend hun have a fab time :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Sorry @Mrs.John I do hope they come through safe and sound fingers crossed and thoughts are with you all hun good luck :crossed_fingers: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Drinking wine and trying to get @afrodan drunk

2 Likes

Hope all is okay @Mrs.John :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: and thanks all, I will! :tropical_drink:

1 Like

wondered where you beem

Have a great evening @Justthe2ofus2007 :champagne::slightly_smiling_face:

Watching a film with the gorgeous mrs B and drinking a significant amount of double ipa

1 Like

Having a coffe before venturing out for the fortnightly “Big shop”

1 Like

Same as you @WillC, but ours is weekly, only have a small fridge.

1 Like

We both work every other weekend, so we have to, just get a few perishables during the week :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s freezer space that’s the real treasure. I’ll know I’ve hit the big time when I get a chest freezer for my overflow. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@WillC did mine yesterday just got up and have a large pack bacon in the fridge that 6 of us will demolish ( all 6 from the same household) social distancing rules applied 2 adults ( well 1 the OH ) me and 4 kids :crazy_face: bring on the :bacon: nothing better in the morning

1 Like

I’m still in bed :raised_hands:t2: these weekends off are niiiiiiiice!

3 Likes