What are you currently doing? (Oct19-Feb21)

Yes thanks @AWB1955 hope you`re well too! :slightly_smiling_face:

You can indeed. You have a 24 hour edit window as a Basic member, and you can also Delete any of your posts whenever you like. :+1:

Both options are found at the bottom of every one of your posts. The edit feature is the little pencil, and the delete function is under the three dots (). Tap that to expand your options, and you should see a little dustbin.

If you try the Discobot tutorial out it’ll show you how to use both features (and some others too :+1:)

Certified and Licensed Badges (Discobot Tutorials)

1 Like

Just sitting in the sunshine enjoying a coffee, considering what the future holds :sunny::sunny:

Hope you’re ok @Barnybear18
:kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

willing away the last half an hour of my shift, I then have 5days off! A little mini break planned with my 3 boys. I cannot wait!

Best wishes @barneybear. I hope things get better soon.

1 Like

@Barnybear18 hope things pan out positively for you. Sometimes bad situations lead to better times.

1 Like

Thanks @CurvyJilly for your kind thoughts, appreciate it! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @Knight1119 & @WillC as above appreciate the response. Still on Furlough!

My OH is furloughed until the end of October and it’s getting her down, so i understand the frustrations.

1 Like

I gave mine a quick clean on Sunday @M32. I use waterless polish, gives a great finish.

1 Like

I cleaned mine last week and used Wax of the Gods-Luminous Perfectum polish on the recommendation of a friend. It’s dazzling now! :star_struck:

Wow took me a few posts to work out what people were cleaning there.

I’m now lying down in front of a fan. Not sure where to go from here.

Just had a double 99 off the ice cream van! :yum::yum:

Well, someone’s been busy. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oi! You altered my post @Ian_Chimp! :joy:

Mind you it WAS amazing! :wink:

1 Like

@Will. There are some good polish product out there. I use either Mantis instant shine or Demon shine.

1 Like

@Knight1119 i do like a shiny waxed…car! :wink:

@Justthe2ofus2007 what car you had?

If ever there’s a drought, i just wash my car, it guarantees a downpour! :wink:

Very nice! :+1:

1 Like