What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

The best things come to those who wait, as they say :grin:

3 Likes

Have you now moved up to Scotland? It sounds like a very long journey. I’m glad you have arrived safely and I hope the area, job etc meets your expectations.
I hope it was Scotland. @VanillaWithSprinkles

1 Like

Lying in a nice hot bath relaxing and getting clean and ready for some alone time well with house to myself it would be rude not to wouldn’t it ?

1 Like

I think your the only tester LH uses.

Browsing online.

Haha no that’s far from true @Mr_amp_MrsDLPS. Heaps of people get chosen every month, perhaps it just looks like I test so much as I upload nearly all of my tester reviews to the My Reviews topic.

I’m very lucky and very grateful to have tested thousands of pounds worth of toys and yes I do test and review quite often, but I havn’t put my name forward for a couple of weeks now on any of the forum tester items nor voted on any of the :lh_heart_purple: Tester List items as there is nothing I feel I really want to try and perhaps others would and could test and review these far better than myself. I only ever put my name down for things I really want to try :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Yep I’m now in bonny Scotland, it’s very pretty. Start my new job Monday!

12 Likes

I really hope it goes well @VanillaWithSprinkles :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome, we have rain today and probably the rest of the year…and most of next year lol

2 Likes

Chilling with a large vodka and a slice of bara brith! :yum:

7 Likes

Enjoy mar mate @WillC :beer:

1 Like

Playing PlayStation and drinking rum

2 Likes

Cheers buddy!

1 Like

You’re in Scotland, right? It comes with the territory
Oh, and good luck with the job :+1:

1 Like

I :heart: bara brith!

2 Likes

Is that just your Lovehoney search history? Which one’s you?

3 Likes

My OH makes a delicious one! It was for a MacMillan Coffee morning for my work, but i made an executive decision and we kept it for ourselves! (She made cupcakes and lemon drizzle cake for that! ) :yum:

1 Like

Watching Cavalli Summer 2022 collection
Second model in is wearing a leopard print catsuit - your super secret is out @Lovehoney_Brenna

@WillC : I hope you will post a pic if you are selected :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just finished work - insane week of ridiculous hours. Oh and Joy, working tomorrow too.
Think of the overtime
Think of the overtime
Think of the overtime

Personally I think they should sell Darth Vader Condoms. Think of the MMF threesomes, Darth Vader one hole and Luke the other - let battle commence! :rofl:

2 Likes

It wasn’t actually for me, but if i am selected i will! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes