What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

Yes, being a dog owner requires removing dog bombs first! :poop:

1 Like

Am betting on the grand national today too. Had a few winners so far. Good luck @Gazza_64

1 Like

@littlespoons nothing here we couldn’t pick our noses here lol good luck to you :+1:

1 Like

Aww to bad. I managed to get 2nd and 3rd :grin:

1 Like

Well done I couldn’t win an argument :thinking:

About to go for a shower then bed in readiness for my 03.30 alarm call…

1 Like

I hope you’re wife’s ok @Oldman :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Researching my family tree with Independence Day on in the background :heart:

3 Likes

Mrs putting the twins to bed I have packed the car up ready for an early start tomorrow ! Bacon sarnies to cook coffees to make in the morning and we are off to London until Wednesday first time for the kids so we hope they will enjoy the experience! And the places we will visit and the hustle and bustle :+1:

6 Likes

Good luck with your Family Tree @lulubee, I managed to get back to my 4th Great Grandfather on my Father’s side, and 6th Great Grandfather on my Mother’s side :crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Have a safe trip and a fun time @Gazza_64, London’s a great place. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Spent the day cleaning the house as our one cat keeps getting eye infections and we think it’s because we didn’t get all the microdust vacuumed up when the OH was sanding the wardrobe in the computer room, so he deep cleaned that room (vacuumed, wiped down the baseboards, desk, and all the computer cords, etc.) and I cleaned off the bedroom floor and vacuumed that and under the bed :sweat_smile: We’ve basiacally cleaned the whole house, just need to shake our living room rug out and vacuum under the stairs where we keep our shoes as for some reason she loves going under there and sitting on the shoes :sweat_smile: She’s lucky she’s so spoiled (she’s cost us £300+ with the reoccurrence), but fingers crossed all our cleaning pays off and her eyes get better so we can stop being robbed blind by the vet :crossed_fingers: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

She may need a short-course of steroids?

1 Like

Just checking in @Cali_Nyx how you feeling? Hope the pain is starting to pass

@KentCouple1990 yes thank you. I’ve been farting out the gas all day :laughing:

How are you?

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl:glad to see it’s getting better.
I’m all good thank you for asking :raised_hands:

Well, I look 9 months pregnant. Ironically!

1 Like

26 posts were split to a new topic: What are you currently doing?

The boys are up! We will go and see in the ladies are up in their room and we can go for breakfast :fried_egg: and we will see what today’s bring

2 Likes