What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

So boring atm isnt it​:see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Up before the lark as usual. Off to work in a mo.

2 Likes

I’m awake and don’t really want to be.

Just about to leave for my last shift before 10 days annual leave! What a lovely feeling :yum:

5 Likes

Working online.

I take it back… I’ve agreed to work Monday :sweat_smile:

Just finished work and got straight into bed to chill!

4 Likes

Finished for the day now been paid for the summer house :smiling_face_with_tear: £1800 and to celebrate me paying for that the OH wants me to go to Mc ads and spend another £35 :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Go on @Gazza_64 think of those brownie points you must have enough now for something really special…

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Just picked up my new car!

6 Likes

Drinking tea and browsing

5 Likes

Watching Devils

1 Like

Omg second curtain pole down now in the girls bedroom to late to do it now I know what my next job is over the weekend Groundhog Day again lol

2 Likes

@CurvyJilly thanks hun I wish so :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Cuddled up to hubby on the sofa watching tele

1 Like

Jack shit me and OH trying to decide between devil wears prada or the other women

Playing with the cat… :rofl:

2 Likes

My favourite hobby is that Jade but mines a pussy :black_cat: lol @Jade48 :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@Gazza_64 - whenever I hear that word, I can’t help nbut think of Mrs Slocombe. :rofl:

3 Likes

@Jade48 Lol with you there :kissing_heart::+1:

2 Likes

My husband was really annoying me with his talking, so I sat on his face looking down his body, ordered him to lick at my pussy, and whenever he slowed down, I picked up his cock and whacked his balls with the sole of my shoe. Really enjoyed myself, and it shut him up! I find a moist pussy pressed over a mouth does a great job at muffling cries!

9 Likes