What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

I know how you feel… Not good

1 Like

Currently lying on the sofa trying to get the motivation to get up and tidy my mess of a house.

2 Likes

Same here @littlespoons! :joy: The forum is providing a much more entertaining distraction.

1 Like

:joy::joy: your right there. It’s also crap weather outside and am so cosy on the sofa.

1 Like

Cleaning :sponge: the :house_with_garden:!

2 Likes

Well done, you’re more motivated than me @Daisy1982!

1 Like

Well, ginger snaps, shortbread and a ginger cake all made, with the ginger bread slowly cooking in the oven, keeping our little guest entertained… Bit of a chill then to cook a large lasagne for tea

6 Likes

Waiting for the Bakewell tart to finish browning in the oven… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Sat on the couch, watching the winter Olympics. Trying to motivate myself to go out for a walk. I know it will do me good but I’ve had such a low day today :pensive:

2 Likes

Oh no, I hope you feel better soon @Saffron18 :disappointed::slightly_smiling_face:

Not long got back from lunch with the parentos. Mumma jakes finished radiotherapy on Friday and coincidentally was her birthday too, so we all went out to celebrate :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Lucky lady, Cant beat some lindors my faves @L_amp_M25 :yum:

1 Like

Am making French toast for dinner because why not lol. I finally got up and cleaned my house @Kitty-Cat01 , walked the dog and went to the gym. So all in all a pretty productive day. @Saffron18 hope you feel better and tomorrow is a brighter day for you.

2 Likes

Yes one of my favourites too

1 Like

Didn’t intend to but did more sorting and tidying, back to work (from home) tomorrow. Now I’m enjoying a yummy dinner if I do say so myself

1 Like

Very interesting program @Dirty-Wife, poor little girl :disappointed:

That’s great @ChloJakes, I hope she’s ok :crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face::hugs::hugs:

@Knight1119 Yes she is now :pray: Had the tumour removed in December and this blast of radiotherapy was just to finish off any remaining cells, so we should be good! :green_heart:

6 Likes

That’s great news @ChloJakes, your mum’s a very brave Lady :slightly_smiling_face::hugs:

Having a nice long soak in the bath , hubby just came in and gave me my valentines - some nice new toys to play with at play time tonight xx

2 Likes