What are you currently doing?

Working online.

2 Likes

@For_Your_Eyes_Only_x cottage pie for me today

1 Like

Working. Trying not to pick the PC up and throw it off a wall :joy: technical issues galore today. Looks like the system knows its snowed and wants a day off too!

5 Likes

Just nipping to the shops to get my nan some bits and bobs, no snow here thankfully just wet and cold

4 Likes

@GlasgowGal can you throw mine still not come on after 3 hrs grrrrh

1 Like

I’m having a baking day. I’m so bored again on furlough.

So far I’ve made: a broccoli and Stilton quiche, a raspberry, vanilla and chocolate tart is currently in the oven, my pizza is ready to go in the oven and I’ve prepped all the veggies for tonight’s dinner. Miiiight make something else a bit later but we’ll see

11 Likes

Its so frustrating :joy: my OH is lucky I cant work from home or I’d be on his case for help constantly (he’s an IT engineer)

2 Likes

My OH is also in IT and absolutely hates being at home whenever I face technical difficulties :joy:

1 Like

Finished work for today been the top and done the shopping for the week next on the list is kids in bed and my turn to read ! Whoop :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Mine has been know to jokingly send me an invoice for overtime and out of hours call out :joy: cheeky B that he is

1 Like

Working the nightshift whilst sneakily watching Brian cox on bbc iPlayer

4 Likes

@D_and_E have a good safe shift fella🙏

1 Like

Cheers @Gazza_64 I’m doing ok so far but normally hit a brick wall at 3ish

2 Likes

I am in a he office in snowy Chesterfield

2 Likes

Trying to muster up the enthusiasm to move. So far, this warm snuggly quilt is winning.

9 Likes

Now sat outside IKEA ( other furniture warehouses are available ) waiting to collect my next job ergo I mean order !🪚:wrench::hammer:🪛

3 Likes

No rest for the wicked my friend! :wink:

1 Like

Trying to decide if I want a takeaway tonight and if so what, don’t seem to have much of an appetite today and wondered if I can motivate myself to eat if I don’t have to cook.

2 Likes

@WillC I must of been really wicked then but I can’t remember doing it lol

1 Like

I think we both must have been evil in a previous life! :japanese_ogre:

1 Like