What are you currently doing? (Archive Oct 2019 - Apr 2022)

Sitting and surfing on here during the mandatory 15 minute wait after having my second COVID jab.

6 Likes

Well @Dirty-Wife, it is International Masturbation Dayā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m on strict instructions to wait for him tonight, he wants to watch me then join in

1 Like

Hope it goes well for you.

1 Like

Finished work, mowed lawn, walked dog, fed myself and showered, feet up for the rest of the day! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Dirty-Wife Sooooo meeeeeean. Making you wait.

1 Like

my exact words to him :rofl:

2 Likes

I would suggest that he wouldnā€™t know if you had a cheeky one first but that wouldnā€™t be the point would it?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :see_no_evil:

1 Like

How would he know :thinking::woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Youā€™ll probably look guilty or less desperate than he was expecting? :rofl: It might give him an excellent excuse to get that new crop out that you mentioned the other day though? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :paddle:
You probably shouldnā€™t listen to me though! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

youā€™re right though my face will give it away :rofl: and I am desperate and he knows it so heā€™ll probably figure it out when heā€™ll get home and Iā€™m not as desperate as before, and the crop is coming out to play :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

sounds like a win win situation

2 Likes

texting my oh to tell her not to celebrate international masturbation day intell I get home

3 Likes

the waiting will make it all the betterā€¦ so I got told :rofl: must admit he is right

2 Likes

Making a sandwich and waiting on Resident Evil 8 to be delivered.

1 Like

Always busy hun making the most of ticking off all the jobs not done and finishing off the general maintenance of the house with 4 kids in it I feel like Dave the caretaker lol hope you have a great day hun :kissing_heart: @Kitty-Cat01

2 Likes

Enjoy it mar mate @WillC :+1::muscle:

1 Like

Thanks @Gazza_64 you enjoy your well deserved rest too!

1 Like

@WillC will do mate thereā€™s light at the end of the tunnel I am very nearly upto date I hope so lol

1 Like

Fingers crossed! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like