What are you currently doing?

I’m going out out. Dress on. Wine drunk. I’m gonna go be a social butterfly :clinking_glasses:

8 Likes

Have a nice evening @ChloJakes :slightly_smiling_face::hugs:

2 Likes

In my pjs cuddled up with hubby and watching Serengeti

1 Like

Busy on the night shift unfortunately

Cooking my wife breakfast.

6 Likes

Ahahahahah I am a mess. Woke up horny, but have a splitting headache, tried to w*nk, ended up cuming, have just spewed not 30 seconds later :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wasn’t even out late, I was on the last train home at just after 11pm :beers::tropical_drink::clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

On a break at work

1 Like

Just completed the DNA testing to do with my family tree, I have to wait about 6 weeks fir the results.

4 Likes

Chilling on the bed after my nice hot bath and getting myself prepared for tonight’s session with OH

Just out of the shower. Lovely day with my Son and my parents. Even made time for a spa session for myself x

5 Likes

The spa session sounds great @The_Little_Ladybird It will be good for you to get a little pampering. Will you go to a stand alone spa or is it one within a hotel? The stnd alone ones always appear to be too much for me so never been to one. Much prefer one within hotel. Have a great time and enjoy.

1 Like

@steve19 there is a sauna, steam room and heated beds at my gym. There is a beauty rooms attached (massage etc).
I spent an hour there earlier today x

1 Like

Just completed my physio exercises and threw in a few press ups for good measure.
Feeling really horny this morning , gonna get my favourite dildo out for some intense bum fun.

4 Likes

That sounds great have a great time. @The_Little_Ladybird

1 Like

Just going into my next counselling session.

6 Likes

Sat int works canteen contemplating changing back to night work :thinking::thinking::thinking:

I’ve got the day off so I’m gaming in between doing bits around the house. Hope you all have a brilliant Tuesday x

5 Likes

Just got back from taking the youngest to nursery, just about to eat my lunch and watch classic eastenders - living the high life I am :joy:

4 Likes

Just preparing for my next interview Tomorrow.

8 Likes

Good luck tomorrow! :raised_hands:

1 Like