What are you currently doing?

Cooking dinner, rum in hand with the radio turned up loud! Happy Saturday everyone x

5 Likes

Pissing myself laughing watching Lee Evans :joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m watching Banshees of Inisherin and cuddled up with a pillow in bed.

1 Like

Currently lay in bed typing this with some “brown noise” playing through my headphones to help me unwind.

2 Likes

Watching Rocketman and drinking wine, should be nice and chilled/horny by the time I head to bed

2 Likes

Working nights, changing the time of the clocks on the trains I service. Such glamorous work I do

1 Like

Well i’m not cleaning up after you @Dirty-Wife not today anyway.

Getting set for England v Ukraine match

Lying on the sofa :sneezing_face::sneezing_face: choked with the cold, just before I go away for my week off. Raging.

2 Likes

Oh no, sorry to hear that @ChloJakes, sending hugs :slightly_frowning_face::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aqua man

Trying to hunt for hotels in london for our visit later in the year

1 Like

Sat drinking my morning coffee wondering what shit life is gonna throw at me today!!!

3 Likes

I hope things improve @pootle mate :crossed_fingers:

Applying for jobs, preparing for another costly Counselling session :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: for ya mon

1 Like

Relaxing in the bath after work thinking what to make for dinner

1 Like

About to get a drink in the bar then head for dinner!

3 Likes

Just bought a Tenga SVR ring. Ive been debating buying one with some time, being currently discounted by 20% (first time Ive seen the Tenga stuff discounted) made me finally make the purchase. Really looking forward to trying it as I think itll be well recieved.

1 Like

Was it any good?

Started watching it and it is very slow, gave up after 20 mins, but everyone has raved about it.

I’m putting off getting ready for work…