What are you currently doing?

Just been reading up on my butchery books, I’ve offered to help a friend but I’ve not done anything for a while so while my tools aren’t rusty I am. Thought I would earn a something now she had to go away for work next week

I watching myself type this sentence and seeing it appear on my computer screen

Currently getting tipped in Southampton at the supermarket chain where “every little helps” distribution centre.

3 Likes

Just been watering, feeding, de bugging all the plants in the garden :herb::potted_plant:🪻:tulip:

I’m attempting strawberries and tomatoes again this year after the success of last year, but have also expanded to red currants, raspberries and peppers! Also got some ‘bee happy’ flowering plants to keep the bees amused :honeybee:

5 Likes

Out and about looking at job leads :smirk:

2 Likes

Making coffee and preparing my breakfast.
Why am i up at this time on my day off​:confounded::confounded::confounded:

2 Likes

Getting ready to go peppa pig world for the youngest’s birthday

2 Likes

Getting bored out of my brains as I’m confined to the office answering the phone and dealing with drivers…

Woeful

I’m impatiently waiting for my sexual partner to arrive for an afternoon of kinky delights :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I’m charging all my sex toys so I can take on holiday and have loads of sex in the Sun :lipstick:

4 Likes

Not long in from work, watered my plants, bathed and now chilling out!

4 Likes

Winding down for the night on a call with my long distance OH watching a movie before bed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Been out in the garden since 8am. Stopped to watch the F1 but I’ll be back out there this evening. Happy Sunday all xx

1 Like

Stripped all the beds, fresh bedding on. Then went shopping, just finished eating my lunch. In a couple of hours, off to the pub, sit in the garden for a couple of drinks with hubby, cannot wait :grin:

3 Likes

I’ve been catching up on gardening jobs and am now about to start some really boring personal admin.

Slept longer, went to gym, had a shower now im waiting before a nightshift

1 Like

Watching “60 Days on the Estates (London)”, a real eye opener.

Lying in the sun naked I’m lucky nobody can see into our garden

1 Like

@carzy
Id personally love to see into your garden… The amount you get up to with your ladies :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: