What are you currently doing?

Just going into a Teams job interview :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

934 unread topics @Ian_Chimp I’m gonna kill you :joy:

How do I get rid of them all without physically opening them?

This seems like a good opportunity to mention the ‘dismiss’ button… :slight_smile:

If you go to the ‘Unread’ tab in blue, and then click ‘Dismiss’ in the green that should clear them all out. :+1:

Sorry about that. :pray: :slight_smile:

And the phone version:

1 Like

Only 934?!
I have… 1527 :rofl:

Yes, I can see the dismiss button but have clearly never used it! Only really pay attention to “new”.

1 Like

I am currently a bit lost…
I cook dinner everyday and my OH has taken over the kitchen.
She is making a sexy bacon and egg pie, which is like a Quiche with a top on and a tonne of cheese in it… She is doing sons hunters chicken coz he dont do eggs (they are the devil)… and has made a treacle tart as well…
I feel like a slob… I need to have a shower…
Weve both got a 4 day weekend starting today… NICE !!!

2 Likes

I got off easy with only 111 unread and i’m well aware of that dismiss button :laughing:

Enjoying the peace and quiet, kids are still fast asleep :joy:
So I’m just browsing through the forum, eating my breakfast and watching sleeping with my murderer.
And waiting in for hubby’s parcel that was meant to arrive yesterday :roll_eyes:

1 Like

First Friday of the month means out for lunch with retired work colleagues.

1 Like

Getting the garden ready for a joint birthday party tomorrow for 2 of my granddaughters.

2 Likes

Sitting in the garden enjoying the sun

1 Like

Lucky you’ve got some sun. It’s grey and cold down in the south east

Great here in sunny Cardiff

2 Likes

Just got back from taking the boys and Blu to the park.

3 Likes

Taking a break from work and sitting out the back on my new sun lounger and eating a doner kebab pot noodle :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Early finish for me today so I’m currently home and in the garden with not much covering myself and have a large beer in hand :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Well after 2 runs to the local recycling centre, moving all the garden furniture in readiness for the bouncy castle to arrive tomorrow morning AND a hot and sweaty session ont turbo trainer (1hr 20mins​:hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:) I’m now chilling out with a cold blood orange cider​:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:
@KentCouple1990 you serious :astonished::astonished::astonished: i look like I’ve been away to the Bahamas for a week it’s been that warm up in Shropshire :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:

5 Likes

Waiting for my dreaded exam questions to be released :sob: see you all on the other side :wave:

6 Likes

@RacyRosalee was with a mate earlier in exactly the same position as you are now. The stress must be awful​:see_no_evil:. Good luck dear.

2 Likes

I’m eating my breakfast and just thinking to myself why couldn’t I have been the 1 winner for the euro millions last night :joy: instead I’m off to a 12 hour shift soon :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

up way too early, for a Saturday but what’s new? waiting for the gym to open…in another 4 hours :muscle: :sunglasses:

1 Like