What are your favourite things about Lovehoney?

What are your favourite things about Lovehoney? I personally love the fantastic sales! There’s always something on sale tempting me!

2 Likes

The discounts
and forum fun

2 Likes

The wide range of toys lube etc, sales and the benefits of being an unlimited member

2 Likes

The forums
The quality
Sales
Customer Service

2 Likes

With the massive selection of quality products, all the reviews and information, plus the forum, it’s really a very comprehensive resource for sexual happiness. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I have genuinely fell in love with the brand. The YouTube channel is so informative but really informal so it’s like a friend telling you about a product they have bought.
The discounts and the benefits of being an Unlimited member.
Also there are soo many reviews, which are really helpful
obviously the forum! Really guys. Your so amazing and got me through some really tough times. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

The testers! :chipmunk::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Brenna

4 Likes

The quality of products, the community :slight_smile: testers are always a cheeky bonus!

1 Like

If i was writing a review…Pros-Everything, Cons-Nothing. The forum is a nice bonus with some amazing people.

2 Likes

Ha. And straight to the top of the tester queue you go. :arrow_up::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I think the service and customer care is very good. I have also been very happy with the quality of the products purchased as well. The forum is excellent as well

1 Like

Flatter GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

8 Likes

It’s fantastic there is nothing to dislike about it from all the items they stock to the aftercare and everything they do now that’s how a company should be run well done all at love honey

2 Likes

Definitely the forum :smile: And the testers are an added bonus too!

5 Likes

The quality, reliable products and the testers, and - of course - everyone on the forum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

The only little issue is that I have the account and have to refer to it as LH because Mrs S thinks Lovehoney sounds all innocent and soppy like some 1960s girls magazine. She hates all things romantic and “being fussed over” which I correctly interpreted as “displaying affection”. Hence the wedding reception for four in Wetherspoons. :bacon: :fried_egg: :beer:

2 Likes

LOL -

“Sorry, something has gone wrong with our site

Our crack technical department has been notified and will fix it asap.”

LH would have a crack team - probably experts like Chubby Brown. “I’m not a trained gynaecologist but I’ll have a f***ng good look”. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

It doesn’t feel like I’m on a tacky/seedy sex toy website. It just feels like a normal online shop that anyone can go to.

The forum can be interesting and helpful. Speaking to like-minded people about such sensitive topics is good as it may be difficult to talk to real life friends/family about it.

The tester program is a great feature. I also like the reviews in general and the incentives for writing them.

6 Likes

Exactly this - the forum too :+1: :two_hearts:

6 Likes