what book are you reading (erotic) novel?

Hi guys right now I'm finishing book three to the Sylvia Day crossfire novels. Its quite good I think I might like it more than fifty shades series. Not sure what I am going to read next :)

That book is the next to read on my book pile! Not sure what's after that :/

I've read the crossfire novels and liked them.
I would recommend The initiation of Ms Holly.

It's very good and ups the tempo of all the other books I've read!

Beth Kerry shes a good authour its called something Paradise

Love the Crossfire series by Sylvia Day, but I thought the last book lacked something the previous two had. Found them so much better than 50 Shades though.

I'm currently reading Seven Years to Sin by Sylvia Day, taking me a while to get through it though as I'm not keen on the older style of writing and the period it's set in.

M-J wrote:

I've read the crossfire novels and liked them.
I would recommend The initiation of Ms Holly.

It's very good and ups the tempo of all the other books I've read!

Thanks for the suggestion I'm gonna build a list :)

I have on my book all of Sylvia Days books. I just finished the 3rd nook looking foreword to the 4th coming out. It did lack in the naughty dept, but I think the next will be the last and it will be good. I don't like being left up in the air wondering. Lol drives me nuts. My good friend recommended the Mortal Instruments series and I might read the first book before the movie is out at the end of the month. Looks like a quick read. Other than that I am building a steamy list for late night reading