What can we eat off each other thats not unhealthy?

Hopefully gonna be playing Monogamy soon! There is a chance that we might be one child down for the weekend which will allow us to relax much more so I was going to see if the missus is up for bringing Valentines earlier and doing something non alcoholic on Monday!

Sorry I divert. I know this game involves eating and licking things off each other. My wife likes to be healthy and especially watch the fat content.

Any suggestions for food that is sexy to eat of each other but not huge calories? We've done chocolate body paint and weren't that impressed really. I was thinking about maybe a chocolate yoghurt type thing?

strawberries, or nutella, if the nutella ad is anything to go by its healthy

Fruit is a great idea.

What about something like candy, sweet but not fatty?

body sugar? you can even put basil and other herbs in it if you make homemade.

boobaloo wrote:

strawberries, or nutella, if the nutella ad is anything to go by its healthy External Media

Nutella might be high in fat since nuts often are. Not sure though! Worth checking!

Another one for strawberries! Dark chocolate?

Adx

Could always blend yourself a very thick fruit smoothie... Mmmm...

You can buy some light chocolate mousse, too, that could be yummy?

I agree with strawberries too though! Or whipped cream (you can get some lowfat stuff) and cherries. =D

Nutella is high in saturated fat, but the nuts are good!

I also recommend sherbet =D

Something like this? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18273

fruits, honey is sweet but low fat ( though high in natural sugars) you can get carob based things that taste like chocolate but haven't got the fat and sugar in them. yoghurt so long as its not got any sugar in it ( can cause yeast infections) frozen youghurt could be used instead of ice cream.

Cucumber! Sainsburys are doing heart shaped ones at the moment for a quid.

Definitely strawberries (in Feb? Good luck) and dark chocolate. A little goes a long way, and the darker it is the less sugar's in it.

To be fair, you're not going to be eating that much quantity, even if you keep it up all night, so treat yourself! This kind of snacking is all about portion control. If you want to get boozy, try body shots (tequila or your preference) or liqueuer chocs melted on.

The important thing is to make sure you burn off those calories, so plenty of vigourous sex after should see you right!

Strawberries definitely! (M&S tend to do good ones this time of year in comparison to the supermarket ones)

But then again im bias as strawberries are my favourite food in existence....

Alpro soya desserts are long life, taste fantastic and have a lovely silky texture too...

http://www.alprosoya.co.uk/soya-products/desserts/product/dark_chocolate_flavoured_dessert_long_life.html

Sam27 wrote:

That's a bit unexpected. Does it come with a leaflet explaining what you can do with it?

What about a low-calorie jelly? No messier than some of the other suggestions and I've seen some shops selling heart-shaped silicone moulds too!

I'd be tempted to make up a fruit platter of a few different kinds of fruit - grapes, kiwi, strawberries, mango etc, but then maybe have a little pot/bowl of chocolate dipping sauce (most supermarkets have a luxury belgian choc sauce if you don't fancy making one) - that way, it she fancies a bit of choccie, there's the option, but the platter itself is healthy!

MrsPx

strawberry's and ice cream /whipped double cream

strawberry's cut in half look like red hearts

Pineapple rings lol

Satoshi wrote:

Alpro soya desserts are long life, taste fantastic and have a lovely silky texture too...

http://www.alprosoya.co.uk/soya-products/desserts/product/dark_chocolate_flavoured_dessert_long_life.html

Yes these desert are actually very nice and very healthy.

What about grapes they cane be eatten very sex when straight off the bunch as well.

Pixieking wrote:

Sam27 wrote:

That's a bit unexpected. Does it come with a leaflet explaining what you can do with it?

Lol! mine didn't! it's only half a cucumber though! we'll give it a go this weekend and find out what the result is!

you could always make fruit purée and use it like a body paint. raspberries or blueberries, just pop them into a blender, or sometimes you can buy them ready done. This would work well with greek yogurt and honey or cinnanmon mixed in.

Can you not just work it off? Can eat anything if you are gonna burn a few hundred calories afterwards!