What can you handle? (Toy wise)

jesus ancafe thats massive! nice colour and finish to it tho :p hehe!

I'd like to say that the better half is now asleep inbed and I'm just about to go to work so no time to write a review but I think I speak for both of us when I say this thing gets a thumbs up! :D

*nods* totally agree- I am the better half. Lol.
No- the toy is amazing!

Butternut squah here I come. (I DON'T think...)

The widest butt plug I can fully fit is the 4.25" wide one from Gold Dreams: http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edatcat/BTSstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=GD7500C

The Largest dildo I can fit in is the Titan Dildo: http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edatcat/BTSstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=GD8070

ohhh, after reading this, I'm craving some deep painful anal sooo bad! x

Strapon! wrote:

ohhh, after reading this, I'm craving some deep painful anal sooo bad! x

Deep or wide or both Strapon!!!

TB

ancafe....impressed!

Well i have tried different things! i can put half of my fist in my ass but as for toys i think that this is the biggest so far which i will try! i have ordered this and i am waiting to arrive so i can try it! I will tell you how did it go then!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8543

my record is about 3 foot long, although i'm a bit out of it when its being administered so i can't exactly verify length. width unfortunatly is minimal, maybe 0.5 of an inch. Its got the added feature of a little camera at the tip.It feels quite nice when its slowly removed.

Well, thats the colonoscopy over for another couple of years.

spankme wrote:

my record is about 3 foot long, although i'm a bit out of it when its being administered so i can't exactly verify length. width unfortunatly is minimal, maybe 0.5 of an inch. Its got the added feature of a little camera at the tip.It feels quite nice when its slowly removed.

Well, thats the colonoscopy over for another couple of years.

lol! Fantastic post, beautiful reveal at the end, thank you. :)

mmm, thanks Lubyanka. i had it done a couple of days ago and now that my bum does'nt feel quite so tender i can also (in hindsight) Laugh Out Loud .

Glad to see it's all now behind you spankme !! End of sitting on cushions time l guess.

Tallboy

I'll test if on kvetch if you like and submit a review asap. However, you may want to keep in mind that the previous thing you sent me has not yet arrived, so I understand if you'd rather send it to somebody closer.

I'll test it out on OH if you like - but we very much beginners - just trying butt plugs really but have given a normal vibe a go.

If these are for the more advanced then perhaps they'd best go to someone else.

Thank you Ruth, I appreciate your confidence in me, and I admire your willingness to entrust the postal service with more parcels. :)

I like the idea of me being a guinea pig and delegating the guinea pigness to kvetch. :)

Ruth, if you don't have a tracking number, some other details of the parcel would be helpful (date posted, full "from" details, approximate size, shape, weight, colour wrapping and so on). I'll check once I have those. An Post (Irish postal service) are scary!

Fab - thanks Ruth. Glad I have a few days off now!

Ruth,

If you still have one left i would like to try it. Bum feels better now

Wonder if OH will have a grin as big as mine when he comes home tomorrow! Hee hee - I'm gonna love it!

wow thats great. thanks Ruth