What car do you drive?

As the title says.

What car do you drive?
What car do you wish you could have?
What’s your favourite car?

I don’t drive but I do like classic cars. I love MK1 Astra GTE

2 Likes

@Orgasm_Chaser I don’t drive mine lol I aim it and hold on :crazy_face: I have 2 galaxy titanium for the oh
Vauxhall Meriva for me !

Land Rover discovery 2 was my favourite

Aston Martin Vanquish

3 Likes

A red Fiesta automatic, always driven manuals, but fell in love with my OH’s automatic, so decided to get one, great for congestion, but in sport mode goes like a rocket! Heated seats and steering wheel too!
Not too bothered about dream cars! https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/images-to-share-in-topics/259586/12?u=willc

3 Likes

@Justthe2ofus2007 lol so how would you describe yourself as a typical BMW driver then ??:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Aww I’m jealous guys. I have a fiat 500 manual :joy: basic, basic model. I don’t even have Bluetooth. My official first car. Used to just hire through car clubs.

In my last job I had a company car included so could literally drive anything that was available. Been in vehicle rental for the last 6 years so have driven my fair share of cars and can literally jump into any and know exactly wear all the controls are :joy:

3 Likes

The biggest Skoda money can buy - to fit in 3 kids, a mobility buggy and a dog.
Not sexy. Difficult to park.
But before the kids I had a Mazda MX5 - it was red, with pop-up headlights.
I fully intend to go full circle :+1: :crossed_fingers: :tada:

3 Likes

@Justthe2ofus2007 lol Should I be paying my road tax straight into your bank account hun :pleading_face: :rofl:

1 Like

@ChloJakes nowt wrong with the fiat 500 I have had plenty of fun in them before I was married surprising what you can get up to in them. Lol :joy:

1 Like

Reminds me of some old jokes…

How do you double the price of a skoda? Fill it with petrol
What do you call a skoda with a sun-roof? A skip
How do you make a skoda theft-proof? Leave the wheels on…

Our Skoda is quite swish, tho :+1: :joy:

3 Likes

@MsR them jokes used to be for a Yugo do you remember them. Yugoslavian piece of :poop: lol

1 Like

@Gazza_64 is that the same as a Lada?
Skodas have moved on- they are cool, now (or so I keep telling myself)

2 Likes

Just a tip, the indicator stalk is just at the side of the steering wheel! :wink:

5 Likes

Lets pop some pics up of our rides! In the post your pics here topic.

4 Likes

OH has just reminded me about Yugo - sewing machine on wheels, apparently? Sometimes they had an engine?

1 Like

@MsR they dreamed of being a lada one day always remember my boss having one and being proud of it he has issues of delusion and poor eye sight lol :joy:

1 Like

It’s peeing down here mate @WillC not a shower :shower: not a w*** lol yet

1 Like

Isn’t that where the handbag goes lol

1 Like

How sexist! :joy:

1 Like

I meant mine lol @WillC

1 Like

Oh right! :wink:

1 Like